What's new

Prepare for Armageddon

SteveDodds said:
I had a dream last night. My family and I were barricaded in one of the upstairs rooms in my house sticking rifles out the window shooting zombies that were trying to get to us and eat us. Afterwards, I got to thinking if I should be preparing for Armageddon. Not necessarily for zombies but for some sort of disaster that causes mass hysteria. I am thinking of stockpiling ammo, food, water, etc. I am curious if any of you here in Tnet land have done this.

I remember when 9/11 happened. In my little town of about 300 people, everybody from town and from the nearest bigger town poured into the local gas station. There was a line of cars about 3 city blocks long. They took all the gas that the store had. Apparently it doesn't take much for society has a whole to fall into some sort of mass hysteria. What about the 2012 baloney? Are any of you preparing for that? I realize this post might seem kinda silly and paranoid.

No, I don't stockpile ammo, food, etc.

I haven't had any dreams like you mentioned but you sure gave me a good idea for a future painting.

As for Armageddon, there's no doubt it's coming. I'd guess the end of this century or the beginning of the next. There are reasons why I say this but it would take way too long to get into that here.

Armageddon won't be "the end of the world." It will however be the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT. This old world is headed for financial, political, and every other way---meltdown and anybody who's with it at all today knows this. This coming calamity will make the "Great Depression" look like great times in comparison. It will be worldwide and most people on earth will die. You'll find references to this coming time in both secular and religious writings.

When everyone is straving and desperate, having ammo is going to be completely useless. Can you shoot billions of people? The military will make quick work of all such resisters.

Live right now and enjoy what time we have left.
 
Saturna said:
jeff of pa said:
Beer :occasion14: spirits :occasion16: :coffee2: & Smokes



Spirits & smokes aren't necessities.

They Are if You ran out of Beer & You need to Trade ;D
 
jeff of pa said:
Saturna said:
jeff of pa said:
Beer :occasion14: spirits :occasion16: :coffee2: & Smokes



Spirits & smokes aren't necessities.

They Are if You ran out of Beer & You need to Trade ;D

When the "bleep" hits the fan you will be able to trade toliet paper for anything.......
 
To ready myself for this inevitable time. I Have Started Making BEER! You do not want to learn how too late!!! Prepare now so you will have the knowledge when you need it ;D
 
Why do I have the feeling that the Americans are the most paraniod people on Earth ?? :icon_scratch:

How come this "bull" pops up all the time here on TNet.
You are one of the most fortunate people on Earth and have all the possibilities that you could wish for !!!

Get movin´
 
I am always amazed at the lack of humor by the populace of some countries. Are you saying you don't drink beer Dane? Then that is one country I will not visit! That truly does make us fortunate.
 
TheDane said:
Why do I have the feeling that the Americans are the most paraniod people on Earth ?? :icon_scratch:

How come this "bull" pops up all the time here on TNet.
You are one of the most fortunate people on Earth and have all the possibilities that you could wish for !!!

Get movin´

:D

Not all of us are Paranoid Dane.
Some of us just like adding Fuel to the Fire
of those who are :laughing7:
 
Dave44 said:
I am always amazed at the lack of humor by the populace of some countries. Are you saying you don't drink beer Dane? Then that is one country I will not visit! That truly does make us fortunate.

I wasn´t talking about your beer, Dave !
It was a general comment.
Just look into "the PUB" and other areas of this site.
People talking about "The End is near" all the time.
I think people should relax.
Religious freaks have been telling as far bac as I remember all my life, that the End is near.
It should have happened at least 20 times.
As always NOTHING what so ever happened.
 
jeff of pa said:
TheDane said:
Why do I have the feeling that the Americans are the most paraniod people on Earth ?? :icon_scratch:

How come this "bull" pops up all the time here on TNet.
You are one of the most fortunate people on Earth and have all the possibilities that you could wish for !!!

Get movin´

:D

Not all of us are Paranoid Dane.
Some of us just like adding Fuel to the Fire
of those who are :laughing7:

I know, Jeff.
I was also trying to add a few gallons ! :laughing7:
 
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
???????????? Jef, you posted -->Beer spirits & Smokes
****************
No broads??? I am begining to wonder about you jef ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

only need one, as long as she's young
enough to outlive me Don :dontknow:
 
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
???????????? Jef, you posted -->Beer spirits & Smokes
****************
No broads??? I am begining to wonder about you jef ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

"No broads"......Could be he wants to try being his own boss for a while? :laughing7:
 
jeff of pa said:
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
???????????? Jef, you posted -->Beer spirits & Smokes
****************
No broads??? I am begining to wonder about you jef ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

only need one, as long as she's young
enough to outlive me Don :dontknow:

Mine is 20 years younger, she can push me in my wheelchair.... :laughing7:
 
HI fellow cradle robber TH. Mine is 17 years younger then me. You have me beat. But, comes with the full Latin temperment. Long ago I learned to dodge coffee cups easily. The picture is from a couple of years after I 'allowed' her to catch me.

Don Jose de La Mancha
 

Attachments

  • .Bert.webp
    .Bert.webp
    22 KB · Views: 303
  • .Bert.webp
    .Bert.webp
    22 KB · Views: 303
jeff of pa said:
texastee2007 said:
but Jeff what will you spend it on?

Dosn't matter The Banner will look like this










& it will be

MINE !

ALL MINE !

I TELL YA !!!!!
​

Jeff that is soooo funny....in seriousness tho, what differance will it make?
 
I wish Armageddon would come, like tomorrow afternoon at about 3:15 so I would stop hearing about it and watch people dealing with it. I'm not Mayan so their alleged prophecies don't apply to me. Nostradumba$$ has been interpreted and misinterpreted so much I pay him no attention. And if you're hoarding gold as a trade material for the last days, forget it. Potable water and antibiotics might be better. And I'll trade for duct tape. I like the Zombie angle.
 
RGINN said:
I wish Armageddon would come, like tomorrow afternoon at about 3:15 so I would stop hearing about it and watch people dealing with it. I'm not Mayan so their alleged prophecies don't apply to me. Nostra--deleted-- has been interpreted and misinterpred so much I pay him no attention. And if you're hoarding gold as a trade material for the last days, forget it. Potable water and antibiotics might be better. And I'll trade for duct tape. I like the Zombie angle.

Couldn't agree more...........Toliet paper, bottled water, and antibiotics will be the real gold..........
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
SteveDodds said:
What about the 2012 baloney? Are any of you preparing for that? I realize this post might seem kinda silly and paranoid.


Yep, I plan on being a year closer to retirement......I learned a long time ago to live life and not fear the future, life is a lot more fun that way............ I am not worried about 2012, asteroids, tidal waves or earthquakes, after the hurricanes of 2004 life is too short to worry.....
I agree, if you worry about this stuff all it's going to do is send you to an early grave. The way I look at it is what ever happens happens. In my opinion we won't be around and our kids won't be around to see the big blue ball end.
 
I'm with rginn. Let it happens just so the end of the world goofs will shut the heck up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom