What's new

Prescott, AZ. - giving up the gold!!

neal S.

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett // Garrett // Fisher Gold Bug
This is from 12 buckets of material. As you see, the nug. on the right is extremely coarse. It is nice to get paid to excersise.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wanted to share with those who do not get to the gold section.

Thanks for checking.



HHTA
Neal S.
 

Attachments

  • securedownload.webp
    securedownload.webp
    60 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 0
Neal: Thanks for the jog! I definitely need to spend more time in the gold section. Hope to get a 6-inch HF DD loop for my 705 before long.
Bill in Oregon gold country
 
Wow, very cool and profitable !!
 
Nice Yellow Neal! I was bummed to hear about the Bird Cage, and the fire on Whiskey Row!
 
Wow, very cool and profitable !!

I hope they take the time to excavate the area before they rebuild. Last time this happened they found quite a few killer artifacts. But i do agree it is a shame. I am also thrilled that the fire did not spread to the Palace. The original hand carved german bar has been through the original fire in 1905. When it caught fire then ..the patrons picked up the bar and moved to the courthouse lawn and proceeded to set it up and serve drinks while wathcing it burn. After it was rebuilt, the bar was placed back inside and is still there.

That is your history lesson for the day. I hope you enjoyed.


HHTA

Neal S.
 
Love the Bradshaws!

This came out of the Prescott area.
 

Attachments

  • z1.webp
    z1.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 200
Gotta love gold, congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom