pretty excited for this find today !!!! :)

tham2005

Greenie
Apr 3, 2012
sioux falls sd
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought a bag of halves today with a skunk and decided to get 10 dollars of pennies to try and finish a couple books, on the 4th roll I found this guy 1919S. Im not good with grading, I have the red book but not sure of the value anyone have any ideas of what to grade this or the value! either way I was excited to find it! thanks guys Good luck searching

IMAG0801.jpg

IMAG0800.jpg

IMAG0799.jpg

Upvote 0
Beautiful Coin! I love it, great find especially out of $10 worth. Not sure on value or grade :( Sorry. Keep up the good work though!
Keep Stackin
Wicka

Probably a F 12

tham2005 said:
I bought a bag of halves today with a skunk and decided to get 10 dollars of pennies to try and finish a couple books, on the 4th roll I found this guy 1919S. Im not good with grading, I have the red book but not sure of the value anyone have any ideas of what to grade this or the value! either way I was excited to find it! thanks guys Good luck searching

If a 1919 s is valuable... How valuable I have 2 of em

Nice find!!!! Thats what its all about.

I think it's F-12 as well. I have the Red Book of Coins and a 1919s cent in F-12 condition is worth $1.00.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back