Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2009 #1 2 good weeks in a row, hope this is a trend to stay box one: 19-40% 1-90% box two: 1-40% plus I got 65 NIFCs..........anybody need any Attachments 11-25-09.webp 67.6 KB · Views: 380 65 NIFC.webp 44.9 KB · Views: 367 Upvote 0
2 good weeks in a row, hope this is a trend to stay box one: 19-40% 1-90% box two: 1-40% plus I got 65 NIFCs..........anybody need any
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Nov 25, 2009 #2
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Nov 25, 2009 #3 That is a ton of NIFC. You should come to my town there are tons here. Love the silver. Golden Silver
That is a ton of NIFC. You should come to my town there are tons here. Love the silver. Golden Silver
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2009 #4 I could use some nifc's.. what kind of deal could we work out?? I have a ton of old nickels I could trade if you need any.
I could use some nifc's.. what kind of deal could we work out?? I have a ton of old nickels I could trade if you need any.
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Nov 26, 2009 #5