What's new

pretty good day, more 90% than 40%

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 brinks boxes, found more 90% than 40%, than is unusual! The 1964's look uncirculated :thumbsup:

box 1:
5-40%
8-90%
2 proofs

box 2:
2-90%
 

Attachments

  • 11-18-09.webp
    11-18-09.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0
I'm gonna open the two boxes I got today in a few minutes. I hope their as good as yours.
 
Goes4ever said:
2 brinks boxes, found more 90% than 40%, than is unusual! The 1964's look uncirculated :thumbsup:

box 1:
5-40%
8-90%
2 proofs

box 2:
2-90%
Same thing happened with my 6 brink'ers yesterday, more %90'ers than 40's by wider margin though, and most of them too looked uncirculated (oh no ain't gonna do that again- the spell check says I spelled it wrong but only gives me "uncircumcised" to choose from to fix it).
 
The second proof looks a little funny. Is the nine an error?
 
supn9 said:
The second proof looks a little funny. Is the nine an error?
yeah I thought that myself, the nine is a little short, i think the coin is just a tiny bit off center to cause it though
 
Your right. Nice find. An off-center proof. Maybe a percent or two?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom