A autographcollector11 Sr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2011 Messages 338 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Feb 12, 2017 #1 Just too pretty not to share it. I'm guessing table rock. From a friends farm from Indiana. What do you think? Attachments image.webp 23.5 KB · Views: 142 image.webp 22.2 KB · Views: 137 image.webp 26.5 KB · Views: 136 Upvote 0
Just too pretty not to share it. I'm guessing table rock. From a friends farm from Indiana. What do you think?
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2017 #2 I like it!
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Feb 13, 2017 #3 Nice point. I'd guess it's more recent than Tablerock. Nice find. I always like the red material.
creekhunter Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 1,238 Reaction score 572 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Detector(s) used Radio Shack Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2017 #4 Gorgeous!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2017 #5 Nice whole point
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2017 #6 It's a beauty!
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2017 #7 I like that color, good find.
A autographcollector11 Sr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2011 Messages 338 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Feb 19, 2017 Thread Owner #8 Hey group. Thanks for the comments If you were to type /age it what would your guess be? Thanks!
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2017 #9 Really cool!