price for gold is climbing

opalboy

Nov 3, 2012
Closed at $1920, silver $24.27. Could be a good year or so for metal, I can’t wait to go find some! It will be interesting when silver hits 30, I’ve thought for awhile that a lot of people will get out at that point, but we shall (might) see!

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The price of eggs is skyrocketing, invest in chickens :laughing7:
I am boycotting most dairy products…I did break down and bought a gallon of milk today, normally I would have bought 2 gallons…I have not bought eggs in a month…Maybe I will break down and buy a dozen…

Only time will tell…

Ed T

Grizz12

Dec 22, 2018
Alaska
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might want to check out the current price for laying hens ($25 - $250) and the cost of chick starter crumbles feed. The prices are rising because the commercial egg growers are buying all they can.
I watch over my buddies chickens while he's out of town and get to keep the eggs I harvest, he keeps me updated on the cost of his supplies and how they've skyrocked over the past 2 years. He could sell the eggs wholesale @ $9+/dz but chooses not to.

Commercial guys are buying up as much as possible because they know the price of EVERYTHING is going up and they want to save as much as possible before it happens again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread