What's new

Prices of silver coins

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had someone offer me silver Ikes for $9 each is this a good price on these. They are unc and proof I know there is only around $6+ in silver in each coin so would this be a good buy on these or should I try to get them cheaper.
 
If they are graded at MS 63 or better, slabbed and certified by one of the two or three best grading companies--load up--otherwise, be cautious.
Don..........
 
Last edited:
Only buy cheap bullion, unless you're in the "big leagues". Graded coins rarely regain investment, unless you can afford to hold. Bullion, not proof, is always a set price and easy to liquidate if needed. Peace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom