Primonitions

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I was referring to the messiah and the 144,000. Strange as it is I was going to post this subject but Trish beat me to it.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
gotcha on the "messiah" front

sent ya an e-mail. Now, what is this "mark" all about, am I the devil now? :o

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vibes, NO! you are not the devil! You are talking about the mark of the beast. I am talking about the seal of God. I am listening to your show right now. You have a good radio voice, like Delilah, a talk host. What you have could be . Also a private email.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I still haven't heard back from you, so since you are listening to the show you must've received the e-mail Now, when you have time and the desire go to "take Note" and listen to a few other non-astrology chats...especially the ones w/ Baba!

I was here before Delilah, so she sounds like me...lol

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vibes, I only got one email. Sometimes when my daughter sends me an email it takes 24 hours befor it shows up! I should gripe to at@t! It is now 4.11 PM.

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot to mention that I sent you two also. Perhaps we are being blocked by some bad spirits!

OP
OP
T

trish76642

You are very right about what you said Vibes, "your thoughts create your luck, happy, sad, etc." I truely believe that, i need to change my way of thinking. Old habits are very hard to break.

I dont have a mark Jim, really interested in knowing what kind of mark your talking about...
OH! and Just because i beat you to it, dont let it hold you back i wanna hear all about what you have to say! lol

I do wanna hear the segment Vibes if thats ok?

Havent had time to really sit down and research the Indigo Child, or the Chakra, you all are really making me curious now.

Vibes can you tell anything about a person by their birthdate? Just curious because astrology seems to be something you know alot about.

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trish, only a few can see the mark, so you may still have one. We are entering into a Golden Age. Obama being elected as our president to me points to that starting now. It is an age of freedon of thought. An age on enlightenment. An age of full knowledge. An age of indigo people. People who can communicate with out speaking, who can leave their bodies at will, who speak with GOD. It is also an age of change.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

jimb said:
Trish, only a few can see the mark, so you may still have one. We are entering into a Golden Age. Obama being elected as our president to me points to that starting now. It is an age of freedon of thought. An age on enlightenment. An age of full knowledge. An age of indigo people. People who can communicate with out speaking, who can leave their bodies at will, who speak with GOD. It is also an age of change.

Wow...thats deep Jim. So who are the 'few' who can see the mark?
I thought we all communicate without speaking.
You are a very interesting person Jim, dont get frustrated if i ask you a million questions. Im just really curious about what each of you have to say.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you know i had few in da hospital maybe it was the drugs but i told the wife get me out of here they are going to kill me.All we did was argue and something was wrong on my part but no one would listen.Finalley my wife realized i was overdosing on morphine and put a stop to it. All i knew in my drugged state was if it continued i would of died. :-\

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA, Glad you are still alive! If the person does not set the drip right or the machine malfunctions an over dose of morphine will kill you!
Trish, I am not trying to dazzle you but I get that a lot about being interesting. In face just a short time ago at book signing a women said the same thing to me. And after reading a chapter from my new book called secrets, a person who is a light worker told me that I have had a very interesting life. I will try to answer as many questions as I can for you. But some I can not! " Your young men will have visions and your old men will have dreams." When I was 15 I asked God to give me understanding. He did! I understand that man needs God in his life. If everyone went to church and listened to their priests, pastors, minesters and Rabi's, and followed the laws of God we would not have the atrocities that we now have. But now that the prejudices have ended as demonstrated by how so many people want Obama for our president. It shows me that man is now ready to put his efforts towards building a better world. A world of Love. With love for one another comes gifts from God ! God will let you see! The people with love for God and all life, can see the mark that I am talking about. We have all been marked. Either for or against God. The angels will sort us out! Rev. 9:4 They (angels) were told not to harm the grass on the earth, any green plant, or tree. They could harm only the people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

aa battery said:
you know i had few in da hospital maybe it was the drugs but i told the wife get me out of here they are going to kill me.All we did was argue and something was wrong on my part but no one would listen.Finalley my wife realized i was overdosing on morphine and put a stop to it. All i knew in my drugged state was if it continued i would of died. :-\

Aww my lil Dbl A made it back! Yey!!!! So happy your ok!
Glad you listended to your thoughts Dbl A. If you hadnt you wouldnt be here and i would be really sad right now! :'(

We have all been marked. Either for or against God. The angels will sort us out! Rev. 9:4 They (angels) were told not to harm the grass on the earth, any green plant, or tree. They could harm only the people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

I think i know what your talking about now Jim. Its not a mark per-say? If thats the case, then im good.
As far as some not understanding life, all they have to do is learn to pay attention to what goes on around them. Understanding why this or that happens isnt hard to do. Every curcumstance has a story, but most dont pay attention to the ending. If they did, they would understand.

Wow...that last little sentence i just wrote would look good in a book! lol :wink:

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trish, Yes it sure would look good in a book! You also are a deep thinker!

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trish, you said that you had a million questions. What were they? And what was your question Vibes?

OP
OP
T

trish76642

I forgot :icon_scratch:...lol (to early in the morning jim ;) )

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: STARBUCKS! OR... just a "Senior Moment"... for me ALSO is... "TBI Moment"... MY wife... a "Blonde Moment"... :D :wink:

OP
OP
T

trish76642

No...more like to early in the morning...lol....i was up at 5;30 reading my post and only had my one cup of coffee. I have to have almost a pot. :tongue3: Not a morning person.

But now that the prejudices have ended

That will never happen Jim. I've heard nothing but racist jokes since he took office, so many infact that its starting to make me nausiated. I just wanna tell em to 'get over it!' I do have a feeling that he will do good things for our country, if not, you know their just waiting for him to make a wrong move so they will have a reason to get him outta here, its still a white mans world i hate to say.
I dont feel threatened by him at all.

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trish the entire world is ready for change! I think that Obama will do just fine! He is very intelligent. I am happy that he is my president to be. And I have not heard any bad jokes, just excitement.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread