Primonitions

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
fckidd..thats terrible, haveing all the bad stuff come true definately makes you not wanna get out of bed sometimes. Thats how it used to affect me. It will cause serious depression if you let it. I've tried really hard in the last 3 years to not let all those negative feelings take over my life. I've done pretty good so far, everytime i get a bad thought, i stop it dead in its tracks. It can be very controlling emotionally, but only if you let it.

Dont let it take control you fckid, you learn to control it. :icon_sunny:
[/quote]

Well thank you ma'am....but you are right about remaining positive, I never let things like that get me down.

I don;t know how to classify this other premonition or whatever it was I had....but it occurred when my Mother died some years ago. She died on a sunday Morning about 3 AM, I was in bed, asleep and I thought it was a dream but perhaps it was not....I dreamt about my mother....she said..."don't worry, everything is okay, I'm leaving now".

The phone rang I woke up and I new it was the notification....sure enough it was a doctor on the other end who had pronounced her.

FLDCK

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_study: I would have to say... IF, you were born AFTER 1982... you are an INDIGO KID... who can see/hear "things beyond our understanding". CRYSTAL KIDS are those born NOW, up to @ 7 years of age; PRIOR to 1982, are the STAR BORN... very RARE individuals. IF... we ARE "spirits" having a "human experience"; a "step-up" in EVOLUTION is occuring RIGHT NOW! ;D :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: STARBUCKS! I'll even go FURTHER, and say... CRYSTAL KIDS are being born since 9-11 (SEVEN years or so...); our world has been/IS being changed... "RIGHT BEFORE OUR
EYES", and by 2012... :o The INDIGO KIDS will be @39 years at MOST... LEADERS for a "NEW PARADIGM"... a "Prophetic Generation"... ;D :wink: :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: :icon_study:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Howdy folks, interesting topic, it actually made me curious.
I was a few years ago into paranormal stuff..

I have had premonitions quite some time, mostly I don't even notice them now-a-days.. Kinda used to it by now.
:-\

Anyways it never scared me, somehow it just fascinated me and I wanted to get better!
But that was then, now I am more "down to earth" though every now and then I get back into this just out of curiosity of what's new. (not as interested anymore)

It seemed "natural" to me with the paranormal when young I never doubted it was real, my family has according to "gossip" been what they referred to as "White witches" or something along those (fancy) lines. ;D

Though my interest was more directed towards Psychokinesis and ESP.

My "gut" tells me this will get interesting.

I tell you folks we are in for interesting times.

Regards,
Eu

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:thumbsup: Good to see you, Eu... I was having a "Senior Moment"... and got the "ages" wrong; 1982 - 1992 = 10 years. 1992 - 2002 = 10 years; 2002 - 2012 = 10 years... HA! ;D @ 30 yers of age... Hmmm...
where have we seen 30 - 33 years of age for "defining moments" before? :D :wink: SO! 1982 - 9/11/2001 DOB are INDIGO KIDS; After 9/11/ 2001 are CRYSTAL CHILDREN. 2012, year of NEW PARADIGM in "human evolution"; to think the "EPIDEMIC" OF Autistic children COULD be the "emergence" of the CRYSTAL KIDS, stuck in "old" humanity ways of "communicating". I was a teacher's aid of Primary level TMR's in my earlier days; had TWO "Autistic" boys, and was told that I had to "enter THEIR world"... of "fantasy", I thought. ??? :icon_study: TODAY... I KNOW it means to "communicate" MENTALLY, with these kids... THINK good, positive thoughts of "well-being" towards them... TRY IT, folks. They STILL need "time" to come out and "communicate" by our "old ways". Autistic Kids/Crystal Kids... POOR darlings! Ah well... and YES! Eu, it WILL be the "normal" thing... :wink: :icon_study: ???

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KGC Autistic kids have trouble communicating with us, but do just fine communicating with God! Aliens it seems have kepted us up dated. But now it seems that we are about to step aside for the children of tomorrow. They will replace us as we replaced the cave men.

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
intresting thread, i had a couple ghost exp. in the past an had a great sence when to slow down when speeding to avoid a ticket, but havent felt any sencations since my mid 20's, i have a large intrest in these subjects but havent really studied any in particular, really wish i had someone around here to pick their brain, i work with a guy thats into celtic which craft, and i debate with him at times on his veiws of the unknown. the night of my nasty ghost exp i had a wicked knight mare that we were going to freak this girl out and tie her to a cross ontop af a building, when we got her up their she was flung onto the cross and hung up side down, the dream really freaked me out beeing so vivid, slept a couple hours after that and was awake with my ghost exp.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
;D :thumbsup: :hello: Rebel

I have no idea if it will be "normal" or not, as you may know "evolution" can make quick turns all of the sudden.

Expect the unexpected my friend. :thumbsup:

Then I would be what you define as a "indigo kid"... And I who just wanted to be a TH'er. :tongue3: ;D :D

Regards,
Eu

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I love reading and learning about this subject. I have a sister who dreams things. She dreamed our aunts died and our mother. She has dreamt things that she could not figure out (she keeps a diary of her dreams) and then something happened. She was then able to understand her dream. This is why she keeps a diary, so she can go back to a time that she had a dream she didn't understand.

I've only had a handful of dreams throughout my life that related to something happening. One that still puzzles me to this day is one I had while stationed at Lowery AFB, Denver, going to school and I had a dream of my Granddaddy. All I saw in my dream was his face and all around his face, the alphabet and numbers floated around him. The next morning, my Mom calls to tell me he passed away. Was I dreaming of him passing and if so, why the numbers and alphabet swirling around his face? I still have not been able to understand that dream. He died 3 March 1984.

But here's a website I find pretty interesting and thought I would share with you: http://www.viewzone.com/future/index.html

They say that we ALL have the ability to be physics, mediums, etc....but not everyone is in tune with themselves to allow this ability to come out, while others can to some extreme.

Have a great day,
Annmarie

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Rebel - KGC said:
??? Annmarie, was yer grandfather a Math/English teacher... at one time... EVEN at home? ???

No, as a kid, I only saw him during the Summer's when our parents took us to NYC. After we moved back to NYC when I was 16, I saw him more often. I was close to him and my Nani, they were my best friends. He did many jobs, from a Jockey, to a door man to a superintendent of an apt bldg. He grew up around horses and worked mostly around racetracks.

I just don't understand the numbers and alphabet...it was weird!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
??? NYC... letters & numbers; Sounds like numbers & letters of that apt. building, he was "supervising". On a "circle" maybe? (Like DuPont Circle in D.C.)... ???OR... MAYBE "running" the numbers/letters at the horse races? ??? :icon_scratch: Hmmm... I just "see" a CIRCLE... DUNNO.

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
Thought I would post another one....this isn't so dark and rather lighthearted..... Happened a Lonnnggggtime ago when I was 16. Buddy of mine Kenny was in the Marines, hadn't heard from him in a long time, I knew he was stationed in Hawaii.

One night I had a dream about kenny, I saw him dressed in a black sweater and jeans, he was in the old parking lot where we used to hang out as kids, we had turned it into a make shift basketball court and bounce a ball thru a makeshift hoop, In my dream I was walking down the hill from my house to the
Basketball court when Kenny looked up, waved and said "Hey man, how ya doin'?"

Next day at 5 pm I was walking down the Hill to the basketball court and THERE IS KENNY, dressed EXACTLY as he had been in my dream, he looks up, sees me and waves says "Hey man, how ya doin'"

I couldn't believe it.....EVERYTHING right down to the exact pisition he was standing infront of the hoop to how he was dressed came true!

To this day I still can't figure that out....Kenny was a friend, but not a great or best friend, nothing "bad" happened to him. I found out he had gotten into town late the previous night....possibly the same time
as I was dreaming about it. I never told Kenny about this....or not too many other people. I feel comfortable talking about it now though.

Flooodcitykid

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
I hope the dream I had last night wasn't a premonition.
I dreamed I was on the jury for a murder trial. Much too real for my tastes. They even took us (the jury) out to the crime scene, where I somehow managed to kick a buried revolver out of the gravel road. I've been rattled all day. I'll be very relieved if none of this ever happens....

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thompy I believe Deja vú isn't as rare as many think.. It's just not talked about so much. :thumbsup:

FCK: When I was young I was into the paranormal "scene", and such dreams are rather fun if you ask me.

For me cool is this story:
I was in my class and the teacher was gone so a gal had put on the radio and sat next to it, I was looking out the window besides her.
Then I decided to look at the radio, I looked and saw how she took her hand to the radio and increased the volume.
A few seconds after that she did it, she did what I saw her do a few seconds earlier.
I was perfectly awake and alert the weather was lovely so I wasn't likely to be mistaken. :coffee2:

Good Hunting!
Eu

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
when i was a kid i use to have this reoccurring dream, it would change a little at times but we would be trying to get to this cabin, as in a war scene, and we would be sneaking down the roads to get to it, some times we would get into it and something scared me and would wake up in a sweat.
well we lived out in a lightly populated area with a lot of camps, for years id been riding my bikes and dirt bikes past this dirt road with a chain across it going to a friends house, i new the woods around the area and never checked out what was down this road, actually it creep-ed me out many times riding by it at night.
one day riding by it i must of been about 17 stopped and parked my bike next to the chain gate and started walking down the road, i was hit by the dejavo feeling pretty hard then I come around a curve in the road and there was the cabin i had dreamed about many times, i was pretty creapt out, i think it was my brother with me and told him about the dreams as we closed in on the cabin. i was looking in the windows and whoever i was with [brother?] said come here this is weird, on the side in the back was a fire pit with logs around it and in the side towards the woods was a head stone, part of the circle of logs, dont remember the name but the guy had died in WWII. well the chills ran down my spine and i ran out of there, i have a couple more freaky things that have happened in the past, im definitely a spiritual individual these days

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread