What's new

Private messaging question

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,710
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why aren't my messages showing in the "sent" folder? I have messages in my inbox and have sent several to other members but they are not showing. I don't know if they are being sent. I hit the submit button but what happens then is a mystery to me.
 
After you type up your message, before hitting "SEND", scroll down to "Save a copy...click to mark it"
FireShot Screen Capture #134 - 'Reply to Private Message - TreasureNet - The Original Treasure H.gif
 
Thank You. I am sure Bigcypresshunter will be glad to know I learned how to do this!
 
I noticed this also my friend. Just like river rat mentioned save a copy checkbox works. I also check the read receipt box so I wont second guess. I just sent you a private message so I can be sure...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom