Prizes of the LBH

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
I could have sworn Ginger got the jerky and pan. I see a gold pan in the pic. :icon_scratch:

Let's see.
I got one of the Bayou prints.
A case of 24 AA batteries.
A pack of 24 AA batteries from ME. Thank you Larry!
A package of 10 uncleaned Roman coins from Oberkill. Thank you Allen
A Garrett apron
A Jack Daniels hat
An embroidered pillow case. Thank you Mrs. olegoat!
A DU calendar

Evy got a book and the tumbler. Not sure if anything else other than the trophy. Thank you
anonymous! :wink:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl\'s Gift3.jpg
Lost & Found???

Attachments

• Cynangyl\'s Gift3.jpg
    Cynangyl\'s Gift3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 434

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoney56 said:
Huh? :icon_scratch: Did someone leave that behind?

That's the gold panning pan & 1 lb of beef jerky we're looking for. Got to find out who won it.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Here a couple of pics of my prizes. Sorry it's taken so long. I've been either working or traveling all week. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my GPAA items. I think the next trip Pirate Dock and I will take will be to try our luck panning and nugget shooting. Thanks so much Cynagyl!

Oh BTW, I REALLY ENJOYED THE JERKY. LOL JUST KIDDING ::)

Attachments

• prizes.JPG
    prizes.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 438
  • ace 250.JPG
    ace 250.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 435

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Congrats Point Hunter!! Looks like you got some other nice stuff too! I am glad the GPAA membership went to someone that is excited about trying some of the areas. Would be fun to metal detect on some of the claims as well as doing some prospecting. Have a great time and let us know how you do! Definitely get to one of the outtings sometime too! Soooo much fun and you learn a lot and meet some great people!

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First lemme say ( before I have a senior moment and forget) I am so happy everyone was pleased with my jewelry donations ( may ya all wear em in good health) ...

I have got to somehow get to one of these get togethers.. I am really hoping by next year I can...it looked like so much fun and just to meet others that have the same addiction as I have would be awesome.... so heres to me getting somewheres next year...

glad ya all had a blast, I truly enjoyed all the photos and postings, it was almost like being there..

Judie, I loved those black n white pictures ( that grouping ) they are beautiful..

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I have seen pictures of your jewelry Rae and I am certain that those that won them are absolutely thrilled with them! I do hope you get to one of the get togethers and it is one I manage to get to as well cuz I sure wanna hug ya in person! David and I are really hoping to figure things to where we can get to the Chisolm trail hunt as well as next year's LBH. We even got a prayer list on the CTH II thread for those of us that wanna get there and figure it will take an act of God to get us there! lol Sure would love to see you there too! Again....anyone that won your jewelry.....I know they would love it! You are very talented and make such incredibly beautiful things! ~hugs~

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Sorry it has taken so long to post, but I have had to work all week....

Here are the prizes that I had won at the LBH:
Ducks Unlimited Calendar (Thanks DU!)
Head Country BBQ sauce
Bicentennial Proof set (Thanks Pointhunter!)
Washington Comm. Medal
Garrett Headphones (Thanks RR & ME!)
Minelab hat (Thanks Minelab!)
Dragon Fantasy Knife (Thanks Burdie!)
I am not sure who donated the sauce, or the Washington medal, but THANK YOU!
Thanks to all who donated these great prizes, and to all the great people I had met over the weekend! Looking forward to doing it all again!
As always, thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Baggins & Buster

Attachments

• lbh prizes.JPG
    lbh prizes.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 432
  • lbh buster.JPG
    lbh buster.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 413

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:o Beautiful goodies, especially that knife and absolutely adorable Buster! ;D Thanks for sharing your winnings with us!

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound

Sorry, I have been offline for several days and out of touch. Look no further . . . I have the Prospector's Care Pkg.
1. 14" Gold Prospecting Pan & 1 lb of Jecky - Thanks, Cyndi & Dave
2. I-Detect Metal Detecting Journal Software - Thanks, Me ?
3. American Digger subscription - Thanks, Anita & Butch
4. Vintage Brass Folding Cup w/brown alligator leather case - I would like to know who donated this and the history?
5. Community Coffee Gift Box - Thanks, Jana @ CC
6. Minelab pouch
THANKS TO ALL ! ! ! !

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Greycloud

I don't know if I told you or not but Ginkoware is going to release a big service pack for the iDetect software package the first week of May. You just have to go to their site and download it. I have been told the software doesn't like Vista but according to the guy I emailed at Ginkoware that is supposed to be fixed with the patch.

As for the American Digger Sub, I sent them the thank you note signed by all the hunters as well as the one to CMH software/Ginkoware.

That jerky sure looked good too!!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
So glad we found out who got the jerky! I was beginning to think maybe Buster snuck off with it! lol You are oh so very welcome and sure hope you enjoy it as much as we do! :thumbsup:

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
i decided to dig the prizes out of the car and do a pic, otherwise it will be next week. i want to think everyone that made a donation, it was a blast even tho i did not hunt (unofficial videographer) . i think we did pretty good as far as winning, i am well satisfied and had a lot of fun. as far as the :icon_sunny: i think everyone that had a snort liked it or were afraid to say otherwise
:icon_jokercolor: i am still in tx, will be headed for the hills prolly tuesday
hope the pics do the prizes justice...

Attachments

• priz10.JPG
    priz10.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 397
  • priz11.JPG
    priz11.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 374

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Looks like some great prizes to me! Congrats! Stay safe on the drive and let us know when you are home! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Hard to believe you turned down $100 for that cooler! Oh well glad you won it. It looks nice.

Come on the rest of you out there post some of your stuff please.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I won a cooler very similar to that at one of our treasure club hunts....still got mine too! :D No one offered me $100 for it though! rofl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread