What's new

Pro 25

Tomb Raider

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington
Detector(s) used
Lobo Super T. Mine lab pin pointer
Went to the annual gold show again last weekend in hopes of finding that Mine Lab Pro 25 pin pointer. 1 booth had 1, more than it sells for on line, so no sale. Lots of Carrots but now what I wanted. So I got on line and found it for $164 to the door, came in 3 days. Lost a screw in the weeds putting up a bird feeder yesterday after it showed up. I found it no problem, Think I'll do some digging this weekend. :hello2:
 
I loaned mine out to a friend who wanted to borrow my detector to find a bolt he lost UNDER his dead jeep. He was delighted to not have to learn anything when I gave him my pinpointer to use.

btw, I see used ML's ProFind 25 on the bay from time to time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom