What's new

Probably no CRH for me this weekend

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday a get a call at work. One of my banks called to say there was a problem and my box will not be in today. (I interpret that to mean the teller forgot to place the order)

Last night when I got home I was informed by my wife and daughter that my daughters high school band was haveing a bonfire beach party and I was voted the driver. Have to leave as soon as I get home from work for the one hour drive. So I can't stop at my BofA for my other box.

Tomorrow afternoon we are invited to my 6th grade niece's graduation party. That means probably very little local bank hunting. I have already cleaned these banks out.

I NEED A SILVER FIX :'( :'( :'(
 
Upvote 0
Divorce the family, let the parakeet loose outside and have the dog put to sleep. You'd be surprised at how much extra time these actions will buy you. Glad I could help.
 
Hang in there CD. Yep, sounds like someone forgot to place the order....but who knows huh.

Your doing a good thing being the driver. I am sure your daughter will certainly appreciate you. Sounds like you are going to be pretty busy.......have fun.
 
Sounds like you should try for dimes or nickels this weekend. Even the grocery store service desks will sell you those.
I feel your pain!
 
I know what you mean. I went by my bank and the lady
told me they forgot to send it(absolutely). Another bank
I order from said they placed the order, but it didn't
come(sure). Instead of 4 boxes this week I got only one.
This bank never has any trouble with the boxes. I
think they are just a bit more competent. Pics and totals
of my one box later today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom