What's new

Probably nothing

CHUDs

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2014
Messages
440
Reaction score
677
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Cruz, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another little piece...it's probably natural but I'm not experienced enough to say for sure. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1495124133.724119.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1495124151.739595.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1495124170.037848.webp
 
Upvote 0
It's cool whatever it is
 
I would keep it, cool looking stone.
 
But might be something??

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
 
Most likely natural, but I probably would have brought it home as well for the rock garden.
 
I'd bring it home.
 
Its sandstone but has a very uniformed shape to it. Not sure if its natural or not Id keep it. I have a few rocks that I found in a field that dont look natural and were found in a campsite. 1 comes to mind is a rock but its black and tan kinda small but flat on both sides I still have it.
 
Another hard one...I really need to find something that doesn't have so much ambiguity to it.
 
It's from a campsite area...same place I scored to pestle.
 
It's very cool and the first thing I thought it was before reading is a paint pot or tiny mortar. Yeah I would put it some place special and ask an archie next time you see one.
 
you might google Native American rock fire start may be one of those
 
It's very cool and the first thing I thought it was before reading is a paint pot or tiny mortar. Yeah I would put it some place special and ask an archie next time you see one.

I thought the same thing but have never found 1 to compare it to.
 
Thanks Zerry, I checked them out and it seems as good a guess as any.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom