What's new

Problem Uploading Pictures

FoundInNC

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
458
Reaction score
638
Golden Thread
2
Location
Mebane, North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SOLVED! Problem Uploading Pictures

First of all, thanks for looking. I need help now. I go detecting nearly 5 days a week and love to share my finds online. I moved from friendly a month or so ago because I was unable to upload my pictures without uploading them to a website beforehand and using the link. At first, I was uploading pictures no problem on T.N., but now my Droid Incredible will not allow me to click the "upload" link under the "manage attachments" link. It is VERY frustrating. I do not own a desktop or laptop. Can someone please help? This forum is how I show off my finds, my family or friends could care less about them. I need this site to work so I can sho the world what I am digging here in north Carolina!
 
Last edited:
To the top. I need this issue resolved asap please!
 
There's an app called Tapatalk that will allow you an easier way to upload photos from the Incredible. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/...mNvbS5xdW9vcmQudGFwYXRhbGtwcm8uYWN0aXZpdHkiXQ..)

We are hoping to have our custom TreasureNet app done next week which will be very similar to the tapatalk app but will be free for everyone. The tapatalk app costs $2.99.

I'm going to have to do some testing to figure out why it's not working on the current skin.
 
It was working great. But now after I click manage attachments, it shows my choose file list. When i click the choose file, it does nothing. I just cant figure out why it was working and now it won't.
 
This is how I do it... if it helps. Take a pic and open with PAINT. resize to "20". This will size it to fit parameters. Save to desktop. Start a new post. Click the little icon above your wording... it is called "insert image". Find the image on the desktop by clicking "browse". Open. Finally, click Post Quick Reply. If I haven't missed a step, you should have a post with pic. Hope this helps. TTC
 
IMAG0220.webp I will be. Terry, Thank you so much! This will do for now!
 
That came through just perfect and if you click on it you can view the full size image as well. Very nice!
 
Anytime, NC. BTW.... what is the item you are posting above? TTC
 
Anytime, NC. BTW.... what is the item you are posting above? TTC
Terry, I haven't the slightest clue what it is. I found it at the Revolutionary war battlefield site near my house. Other than flat one piece coat buttons, this is the only nonferrous I have dug. It is lead, 47 grams, and uas been shaped by hand to a diamond or point. It could be significant. Should I repost it in the I.D. section?IMAG0220-1.webpIMAG0222-1.webp
 
Yes, by all means, post in "What Is It?" Good, looks like you got the pic-posting down pat. TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom