What's new

Proof there Is Still good in this World !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,927
Reaction score
76,405
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering the Other day When I saw the Mess !
Looked Like New Orleans after Mardi Gras :laughing7:

Buffet Served on Stairs, Mess Left + Bag Grab ... Kensington, Philly PA​

WOW ! She's Out of Place in this Crowd :laughing7:
I Thought she Ran over from the Bar for some eats
0000aaa.jpg





looks like maybe Studge (Stajj) On the steps.
Hard to say without the Long Bushy Wig Sticking out of a Hoodie :dontknow:

000bbb.webp

 
Last edited:
Sad people...
 
I was wondering the Other day When I saw the Mess !
Looked Like New Orleans after Mardi Gras :laughing7:

Buffet Served on Stairs, Mess Left + Bag Grab ... Kensington, Philly PA​

WOW ! She's Out of Place in this Crowd :laughing7:
I Thought she Ran over from the Bar for some eats
View attachment 2138137




looks like maybe Studge (Stajj) On the steps.
Hard to say without the Long Bushy Wig Sticking out of a Hoodie :dontknow:

View attachment 2138138​


Let me guess they fixing a plate to go trade for some crack
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom