aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
aarthrj3811 said:
If you have any proof that LRL’s made for Treasure Finders will not work as advertised please put it here….No joke..I have ask this question 50 or more times and get no reply,,,,Art
Four months since I started this thread…27 replies and no “Proof”..I guess we all know what that means

5002 Thousand LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy their hobby…
Soon to be 8000 then 15,000 and then even more

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
ART.... You're correct, NO PROOF, especially from you. Just where do your numbers come from? Out of the air, your mind? Where?

Thanks

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
davebien said:
ART.... You're correct, NO PROOF, especially from you. Just where do your numbers come from? Out of the air, your mind ? Where?

Thanks

From LRL-FantasyLand.

Remember Homer Simpson in 'The Land Of Chocolate' ? Well, it's like that except that everything is gold and it's all found with LRL's.

land_of_chocolate.jpg

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
af1733 said:
aarthrj3811 said:
If you have any proof that LRL’s made for Treasure Finders will not work as advertised please put it here….No joke..I have ask this question 50 or more times and get no reply,,,,Art
You've received plenty of replies, Art, you just chose to ignore them. You have no concept of what kind of proof you're looking for and, because of this, nothing provided will satisfy you.

First-hand-experience. I used a swivel-type LRL for several hours in a local park where silver coins and gold jewelry have been recovered before and since. Even following the directions exactly, the LRL wouldn't locate a single coin or any other item of value. It failed to work excactly as described by the manufacturer, ergo is does not work.

That it is not a proof that in that park "Still" you can find gold or silver. I'd lived the same situation in the beach but with a Metal detector, so, to say "I used a swivel-type LRL for several hours in a local park where silver coins and gold jewelry have been recovered before

Use a LRL and a MD, then, if you find gold or silver with a MD but not with a LRL the same day, then you can state what you said.

Arch

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Saturna said:
davebien said:
ART.... You're correct, NO PROOF, especially from you. Just where do your numbers come from? Out of the air, your mind ? Where?

Thanks

From LRL-FantasyLand.

Remember Homer Simpson in 'The Land Of Chocolate' ? Well, it's like that except that everything is gold and it's all found with LRL's.

When I get a new MFD, I will start to post pics of all finds here because I like you leave ART in peace!!! :laughing7:

Arch

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
architecad said:
When I get a new MFD, I will start to post pics of all finds here because I like you leave ART in peace!!! :laughing7:

Arch

We're all waiting for some honest video with real LRL/MFD finds.

Don't worry about Art though, he thrives on our abuse.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If you decide that you do not need to prove your statements no one will care and assume it is just a rumor or gossip. ….Art

Talks cheap....we have every thing that is need..To bad that you guys have nothing but your word and that is not worth a plug nickel

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
aarthrj3811 said:
Talks cheap....we have every thing(sic) that is need(sic)..To(sic) bad that you guys have nothing but your word and that is not worth a plug nickel

Yes, talk is cheap. That appears to be all you are; cheap talk (and not very understandable at that). No action, and no real proof.

BTW Art.... "Talk's cheap..." Talk's is a contraction of the word talk and the word is. The apostophe is required to indicate the contraction, and the missing letter. I'll school you on the other errors some other time.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Yes, talk is cheap. That appears to be all you are; cheap talk (and not very understandable at that). No action, and no real proof.
Sorry you feel that way Ted. I know it was hard for you when I blew your theories about Ideomotor response right out of the water. So if you have any proof please put it on here so the membership can read it. You are the lone hold out as the others have given up…

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Sorry you feel that way Ted. I know it was hard for you when I blew your theories about Ideomotor response right out of the water. So if you have any proof please put it on here so the membership can read it. You are the lone hold out as the others have given up…

It's amazing what happens in the 'special' world.

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
ART... are you sure you don't live in Illinois??? We do, unfortunately, and we have a thing called "Planet Blogo" here. Maybe there's a "Planet ART" out there. I know you're so busy but take a few moments at the computer ( I think you have one) and check that new fangeled Internet thingie (Remember, the one that was invented by Al Gore) and see what "Planet Blogo" is all about. A hint, it has something to do with some very strange beliefs. A laugh a minute everytime he says something.

Thanks

PS: My saying "My Bad" is correct. Too bad you reprinted just that completely OUT OF CONTEXT to fit your own beliefs.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
"Planet Blogo"
So could you please explain to the membership how this has anything to do with the fact that the Skeptic’s have yet to put one iota of proof on two threads that have asked for their proof..Nothing except for the usual answers..Twist-Spin- Dodge- Duck- and pray that the honest people will go away..

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
ART.... Two simple things. First, the whole idea flies in the face of proven science. It plain doesn't do a darn thing. Secondly, as far as proof or "prove" as you've called it, there are NO verifiable videos or witnesses to what is claimed.

Thanks

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
ART.... Two simple things. First, the whole idea flies in the face of proven science. It plain doesn't do a darn thing. Secondly, as far as proof or "prove" as you've called it, there are NO verifiable videos or witnesses to what is claimed.
Would any one who understands what he is talking about please interpret it for us

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Would any one who understands what he is talking about please interpret it for us

Strange, that's usually my response to Art's posts.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
OK..Lets try this another way….I own a Gold only “Prospector” , a “Omni RangeMaster”, a Gold and Silver only “Si-Go” and a “Ranger Tell Examiner”. I have used three other LRL’s or MFD’s…Can you provide me with any proof that these four devices will not operate as the manufacture says on his Web Site? I hope this question is not to hard for the “Enlighten Ones”

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
aarthrj3811 said:
OK..Lets try this another way….I own a Gold only “Prospector” , a “Omni RangeMaster”, a Gold and Silver only “Si-Go” and a “Ranger Tell Examiner”.

If you're looking for sympathy for buying such trash, you have come to the wrong forum.

Maybe try 1-800-LRL-JUNK. If they put you on hold, or you can't get through, just keep trying, I understand they are very busy at certain times of the day. Apparently a lot of disgruntled LRL users out there trying to get their money back.

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If you're looking for sympathy for buying such trash, you have come to the wrong forum.

Maybe try 1-800-LRL-JUNK. If they put you on hold, or you can't get through, just keep trying, I understand they are very busy at certain times of the day. Apparently a lot of disgruntled LRL users out there trying to get their money back.
Thank You Ted…You jut confirmed that I made 4 informed decisions. I don’t need you sympathy as they all have paid for themselves. As far as the disgruntled users are concerned I do not know any of them. It may be just a figment of yours as I have saw no proof of this.
I take this post as you telling the membership that you have no proof that the four LRL’s and MFD’s that I own do exactly what the manufacturers advertize that they will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread