PROOF THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
ART... I believe that someone claiming that something shall we say is a bit out of the ordinary (LRLs) works is the one that needs to post proof. Remember you and your 5,001 "users" are in the minority.

aarthrj3811 said:
OK..Lets try this another way….I own a Gold only “Prospector” , a “Omni RangeMaster”, a Gold and Silver only “Si-Go” and a “Ranger Tell Examiner”. I have used three other LRL’s or MFD’s…Can you provide me with any proof that these four devices will not operate as the manufacture says on his Web Site? I hope this question is not to hard for the “Enlighten Ones”

ART... What do you NOT understand about my post? It's in English, spelled correctly and with proper grammar, not that hard to understand especially since you said you graduated college.

aarthrj3811 said:
ART.... Two simple things. First, the whole idea flies in the face of proven science. It plain doesn't do a darn thing. Secondly, as far as proof or "prove" as you've called it, there are NO verifiable videos or witnesses to what is claimed.
Would any one who understands what he is talking about please interpret it for us

Thanks

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Ted Groves said:
aarthrj3811 said:
OK..Lets try this another way….I own a Gold only “Prospector” , a “Omni RangeMaster”, a Gold and Silver only “Si-Go” and a “Ranger Tell Examiner”.

If you're looking for sympathy for buying such trash, you have come to the wrong forum.

Maybe try 1-800-LRL-JUNK. If they put you on hold, or you can't get through, just keep trying, I understand they are very busy at certain times of the day. Apparently a lot of disgruntled LRL users out there trying to get their money back.

Oh-oh, now Art's going to try and phone that and accuse you of fake skeptic stuff. I tried a similar joke with corny made-up websites and it went straight over his head.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good afternoon: bk again. it was posted -->BTW Art.... "Talk's cheap..." Talk's is a contraction of the word talk and the word is. The apostophe is required to indicate the contraction, and the missing letter. I'll school you on the other errors some other time.
Hmm isn't that against the rules, besides being below normal gentlemanly behavior, belittling another for lack of formal schooling, particularly since you don't have any idea why??

Incidentally, there is an "R" in apost 'r' ophe. snicker.

Ted, may I ask you what is the latest on nano technology and cellular communication, particularly cancer cell's unique ability to do so?
====================================================

Dave, you posted --> ART.... Two simple things. First, the whole idea flies in the face of proven science
I would appreciate it, if you would clarify and explain that to me ! Proven science??

HI Satruna you posted --> I tried a similar joke with 'corny made-up"

Just bugging , but how much of your other posts are of the same calibre?

Don Jose de La Mancha

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Real de Tayopa said:
good afternoon: bk again. it was posted -->BTW Art.... "Talk's cheap..." Talk's is a contraction of the word talk and the word is. The apostophe is required to indicate the contraction, and the missing letter. I'll school you on the other errors some other time.
Hmm isn't that against the rules, besides being below normal gentlemanly behavior, belittling another for lack of formal schooling, particularly since you don't have any idea why??

Incidentally, there is an "R" in apost'r' ophe. snicker.

Ted, may I ask you what is the latest on nano technology and cellular communication, particularly cancer cell's unique ability to do so?

Dave, you posted --> ART.... Two simple things. First, the whole idea flies in the face of proven science
I would appreciate it, if you would clarify and explain that to me ! Proven science??

Don Jose de La Mancha

;D ;D ;D

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
Saturna said:
Ted Groves said:
aarthrj3811 said:
OK..Lets try this another way….I own a Gold only “Prospector” , a “Omni RangeMaster”, a Gold and Silver only “Si-Go” and a “Ranger Tell Examiner”.

If you're looking for sympathy for buying such trash, you have come to the wrong forum.

Maybe try 1-800-LRL-JUNK. If they put you on hold, or you can't get through, just keep trying, I understand they are very busy at certain times of the day. Apparently a lot of disgruntled LRL users out there trying to get their money back.

Oh-oh, now Art's going to try and phone that and accuse you of fake skeptic stuff. I tried a similar joke with corny made-up websites and it went straight over his head.

I'm guessing he will be Googling that number right now. Then, when he can't find it, or it keeps giving him a "no such number"; he'll come back here and complain that I didn't give him the right number. ::)

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Real de Tayopa said:

Don Jose de La Mancha

At the LEAST, 17% are serious and of high caliber. :thumbsup:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening my good friend saturna. You posted -->At the LEAST, 17% are serious and of high caliber.
I'll buy the 17 %, but not the high calibre. let's not go overboard .

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
So you admit you have none..That’s a good excuse people..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
So you admit you have none..That’s a good excuse people..Art

That's typical of your many nonsense posts.

However, I, along with several others on here, would be in group 3.

But of course you already know that, because I, and others, have told you that many times.

So that's also an example of why your words can't be trusted.

:sign13:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The Question is... Where's the proof Skeptics?
We know where Art is but where is the proof?...Art

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 104

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
The Question is... Where's the proof Skeptics?

EE THr said:
A "skeptic" is someone who doubts something is true. So a skeptic has no real proof either way.

See: This post for details.

:sign13:

We know where Art is but where is the proof?...Art

That's what we are asking you.

We have not made any fantastic claims, so we have no need to prove anything.

You're questions have all been answered before. I guess you have trouble remembering these days, huh?

Art\'s Motto.jpg

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Attachments

• Art\'s Motto.jpg
    Art\'s Motto.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread