mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't sure where to put this, but, my neice sent this to me today (she has a two-year old, and a baby), and apparently, the two-year old is just a tad jealous. :laughing9:

Beth

Property laws of a toddler.jpg

tncreeker

Feb 6, 2011
Maggie Valley, N.C.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What do you mean "Property laws of a Toddler"?? Those are the rules in MY house and I`m alot older than that. Dont touch MY stuff unless you are taking it in for repair or cleaning with it. Leave MY stuff where I left it so I can find it again. If its in MY purse,,,then it USED to be yours. Just because you paid for it means nothing, It`s still MINE!! However,,if you feel you have an opinion on this matter you may have MINE!! >:D

OP
OP
mrs.oroblanco

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: :laughing7:

That's similar to what I used to tell my kids - if I want your opinion, I will give it to you. :laughing7:

My niece is a pushover with her little ones - my great-neice (her first baby, the two year old) is just a sweetie, but VERY opinionated, and, she got to be the "only" one for awhile, so - she is spoiled. (a tad).

She was thrilled to think she was going to have a baby sister, and then, a few weeks ago, decided that her baby sister could go back home, now.
(she even tried to pack her bag!!!)

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I love to see our offspring dealing with offspring of their own - payback is a............baby sister!!!!!

Beth

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, that must be a universal thing with kids. When my granddaughter Gabriella was two, she said 'mine' so much that I finally told her that word was banned in my house and I would bust her butt if she used it again. Worked too, or else she grew out of it.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I found out some time back (about a week after I married Kathy)

the community property thing everyone talks about (within reason) when you get married really is a joke.
She explained it to me quite simply stating ...

"What's mine is mine, and what's yours ... is mine."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread