What's new

Prospecting in the Bradshaws ARIZONA

BenThereDoneThat

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
277
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a short Vid of us digging gold in the Bradshaw's, Arizona from this past weekend.
 
Nice snake, is that a California Mountain Kingsnake? Sweet operation too. :hello2: Thanks for sharing, always love seeing videos like this. :icon_thumright:
 
Astrobouncer said:
Nice snake, is that a California Mountain Kingsnake? Sweet operation too. :hello2: Thanks for sharing, always love seeing videos like this. :icon_thumright:

Here in AZ they are called Arizona Mountain Kingsnake's :laughing7:

Spotted him coming out of a vertical shaft we were checking out in the middle of the night, thing was climbing straight up the wall.
 
Nice gold . I wish I could four wheel to my spots .
 
TAKODA said:
Nice gold . I wish I could four wheel to my spots .
This place is just off the Freeway! we drive our motor homes about 50 yards from where we dig....then use the four wheelers to take the dirt back, It doesnt get any easier to prospect then that claim.
Only thing is we gotta haul our water in and recirculate which makes for more work trying to keep the water clean but certainly is a good place if you wanna take home some gold :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom