Prospecting With Astrobouncer: S1 & E4

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Prospecting With Astrobouncer: S1 & E4

Nice video. An ounce is an ounce is an ounce. I don't care if it is fines, course, or nuggets! Keep up your good work. You are doing fine! TTC

ckd315

Greenie
Sep 13, 2011
NW Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Nice spot you have to prospect in. Is that a newer, improved version of your drop trap sluice box? It looks a little different than the other one you had...

OP
OP
Astrobouncer

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009

ckd315 said:
Nice spot you have to prospect in. Is that a newer, improved version of your drop trap sluice box? It looks a little different than the other one you had...

Yea its just a smaller version with a couple different changes so that it gets rid of almost all the gangue. However, I have to keep feeding it or it will scour out the 100 mesh. I thought I had posted the build here but I guess I only did on eastern prospectors. I will post the build pics for it they show how its slightly different. It is a beast for holding any gold 50 mesh or larger in size, but smaller then that it wants to blow that stuff out with the gangue.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I have a newer version of the video with bluegrass music I have uploaded and am awaiting approval from youtube before I can post that. I had to buy the commercial rights to use the music in my videos, but now that I have done that I should be good on all future videos as well. Also working on episode five this week which is me and Dr Phil going back to this area and doing some panning and sluicing ( land owner wont let us use anything mechanical there).

OP
OP
Astrobouncer

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Thanks guys, new version is up now with music:

Also Episode 5 is now up as well with music also, here it is:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-jFFPGln6M

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread