panningjack

Apr 16, 2013
Nampa, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 3
Upvote 0
How about:

The US Gov't pays the EPA over 8.2 BILLION
dollars a year to screw you out of your legal rights.

This needs to stop...NOW!

How about something like "A COMPARISON" on left of sign "400,000 (nr. of fishing lic.) self-confessed fish killers" - on the right side "0 - the number of citations given to dredgers for harming fish" (maybe too controversial, huh ?)

EPA.JPG

Dredgers remove Hg
Sierra Fund says soo
SWRCB proved it

Well the only suggestions I can think of at the moment would get me banned for life from the forum.......

How about next to mother nature. Gold dredging is the second best thing for the enviroment. Period.

Leave it to the government to find something that works not only for the people but the environment as well and then abandon it for no good reason. Am I the only one or do the rest of you wonder "What's wrong with this picture"?

Environmental
Procrastionation
Agency

That's about the cleanest thing I can think of right now....

EPA: An Agency Run Amuck (AARA). EPA: Unauthorized Power Mongers (UPM). EPA: Needs Congressional Oversight (NCO). EPA: Just Say No

How about:

The US Gov't pays the EPA over 8.2 BILLION
dollars a year to screw you out of your legal rights.

This needs to stop...NOW!

I suggest a slight modification, "We the People, fund the EPA 8,200 MILLION $ per year, to screw US out of OUR rights, DEFUND NOW!! "

Maybe I'm just paranoid. Is it just me?

But I often think there is a conspiracy to keep our citizens from earning a living! Agenda 21?

"Dredging is the ONLY way to clean up our waterways!" My sign.

B/B you're not paranoid at all.With the Feds encouraging an unrestricted invasion of illegal aliens to keep wages at a minimum,the arbitrary enforcement of laws,the outragious antics of the EPA, Forest Disservice,and BLM, it is very very deliberate. The 1 worlders are leading us down the road to h3ll.

How about this for your EPA sign...

"Oathkeeper Recruitment Sign-up Station Ahead!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back