What's new

Psychic Relic hunting???

Davers

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
8,237
Reaction score
7,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just woke up with my crazy thought for the day.

I,m not into Psychic's and stuff , watch the occasional 'ghost' show where many times a psychic will come in and say something like ( this place was ie, a Civil War Spot , stage coach stop, or similar).

Does anyone Use such methods of finding sites to hunt? or know of someone who does?

Seems if I or someone I know could "Talk to the Dead" that they would be a great help on finding Historic Sites..:icon_scratch::laughing7:

Davers
 
Last edited:
I've heard of stranger ideas!
 
Last edited:
Just woke up with my crazy thought for the day.

I,m not into Psychic's and stuff , watch the occasional 'ghost' show where many times a psychic will come in and say something like ( this place was ie, a Civil War Spot , stage coach stop, or similar.

Does anyone Use such methods of finding sites to hunt? or know of someone who does?

Seems if I or someone I know could "Talk to the Dead" that they would be a great help on finding Historic Sites..:icon_scratch::laughing7:

Davers


Davers , This is a metal detecting forum. There is a specific T'net section for those that are into psychic mumbo jumbo spooks stuff: Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal

Please put it there.
 
Davers , This is a metal detecting forum. There is a specific T'net section for those that are into psychic mumbo jumbo spooks stuff: Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal

Please put it there.

REALLY There is a Sub-Forum for that?
Besides I was not being Serious , as I said 'just a crazy thought. Besides imo, such practices would not be good for me & my Religious Believes .
'Kinda like if they can see the future ...What are the Lottery #s gonna be next draw? ( at-least the pic-3)?.
No offense .......:alien: Davers
 
I have a cousin who is the same age as I. We we're very close in life. I took one path and he took another. He has now been in federal prison for more then that last decade. As we we're young he had a real talent in training dogs. He could drop one of his dogs 40 miles from home and the dog could be home before the sun came up the next day. He showed me once how his black dog named Licorice was taught to go paw to paw up and over a tall chain link fence, thus escaping the dog pound every time the dog catcher got a hold of old Licorice. Licorice was the full package in dog talent. Over the years me and my cousin exchange letters and he fills me in on live in prison. Years ago now my cousin was entrusted to raise helper dogs for handicap people. He lives, sleeps and takes a potential puppy to be trained as a helper dog until it is ready to go to a patient in the outside. We have discus in letters other potential functions that could be instructed to a dog. One time I ask the question if he thought a dog could be trained to sense the smell of gold, silver or old artifacts in the ground. He said the dogs he trains can identify by sight and smell a utensil needed and will retrieve it for a handicap person, so it may be possible for a dog to identify the smell old iron, lead and other metal object that have been in the ground for a long time. He said I would be most amassed at the intelligence some dogs are capable of achieving. Could someone be able to find treasure or artifact by psychic powers I've no clue, but I have herd of some psychics that have never been debunked, but so many others have been proven nothing, but a hoax. I'd like to see someone be able to do it. My crazy wake up thought is a dog that can find treasure.
 
Last edited:
I have had coon hounds return home after being lost miles from my home.
A dog has a superior set of senses that allow him to navigate far better than humans.

My wife had a kind of physic sense. One day on the way back from work, I stopped by a 7-11 and picked up a gallon of milk for no apparent reason. When I got home my wife said we need milk. Go figure!

After a back operation, they could not revive me so they moved me into a recovery room. I watched, from the ceiling on the far corner of the room, as a female doctor was yelling 'BREATH' at me as she pushed on my chest. Then the shock pads were applied and my body bounced. I was back in there for a few seconds, opened my eyes, but could not stay awake. The second shock brought me back and the doctor yelled at me, stay awake!. Yes, the mine can leave the body and return, but I had no control of the event. Just some thoughts from my distance past. Frank
111-2 de Vinci.webp
 
I have contemplated trying a pair of L rods when I wasn't doing so great with the detector, but it comes back to the same starting point it's the operator, not the equipment.

I have had ideas pop into my head for no apparent reason and they have been correct, things I have no way of knowing, they are what I call "a given", as in an unknown certainty always right but not controllable by me. I know its a little on the strange side, but that's just me. :tongue3:
 
Last edited:
Absolutely incredible story Frankn! I, as many, have heard of "out of body experience's". I find it fascinating, not that I want to experience it though. I disbelieve nothing, till otherwise proven. Glad you're back!
Peace ✌
 
I have a cousin who is the same age as I. We we're very close in life. I took one path and he took another. He has now been in federal prison for more then that last decade. As we we're young he had a real talent in training dogs. He could drop one of his dogs 40 miles from home and the dog could be home before the sun came up the next day. He showed me once how his black dog named Licorice was taught to go paw to paw up and over a tall chain link fence, thus escaping the dog pound every time the dog catcher got a hold of old Licorice. Licorice was the full package in dog talent. Over the years me and my cousin exchange letters and he fills me in on live in prison. Years ago now my cousin was entrusted to raise helper dogs for handicap people. He lives, sleeps and takes a potential puppy to be trained as a helper dog until it is ready to go to a patient in the outside. We have discus in letters other potential functions that could be instructed to a dog. One time I ask the question if he thought a dog could be trained to sense the smell of gold, silver or old artifacts in the ground. He said the dogs he trains can identify by sight and smell a utensil needed and will retrieve it for a handicap person, so it may be possible for a dog to identify the smell old iron, lead and other metal object that have been in the ground for a long time. He said I would be most amassed at the intelligence some dogs are capable of achieving. Could someone be able to find treasure or artifact by psychic powers I've no clue, but I have herd of some psychics that have never been debunked, but so many others have been proven nothing, but a hoax. I'd like to see someone be able to do it. My crazy wake up thought is a dog that can find treasure.

Great Story Tamrock .
IMO Your Cousin helps more people being in Prison than most of us on the outside.
Hope he makes better choices when he gets out.
p.s. A dog that could sniff out treasure would be AWESOME!

Davers
 
Just woke up with my crazy thought for the day.

I,m not into Psychic's and stuff , watch the occasional 'ghost' show where many times a psychic will come in and say something like ( this place was ie, a Civil War Spot , stage coach stop, or similar).

Does anyone Use such methods of finding sites to hunt? or know of someone who does?

Seems if I or someone I know could "Talk to the Dead" that they would be a great help on finding Historic Sites..:icon_scratch::laughing7:

Davers

Go back to drunk, you're bed. :occasion14:
 
I'm not convinced about psychic talents but I certainly believe we process information at conscious and sub-conscious levels. The 'ol "gut feeling" we get is because we have processed something just below our conscious or current focus of thoughts - and our brains are thinking about dozens of things at any give time. "Where did I park, is it garbage night, she's cute, I used the last of the milk on my Cheerios this morning, found a Barber Quarter over by that tree two years ago, car registration runs out in September", etc., etc. Our heads would explode if our brain wasn't able to toss most of it to "back burners" and keep things like vehicle traffic and angry looking dogs up front. Pity the folks with ADD that can't put most of it aside.

I do believe some folks are more able to "cash in" on imperceptible observations of others body English/behavior and their environment.

Whenever I arrive at a new search site I spend a minute to get my bearings and observe the area for where to begin. Not in contact with any ghosts, but I am trying to estimate where someone would have been likely to drop a coin 100 years ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom