What's new

Pulled a JD today

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Had an interesting pickup today. On the way in I followed a guy carrying two coin bags to run through the counter. There was a teller working on the counter and as I was in line I heard her say that the machine doesn't like these old dollars- I heard him ask if he could buy them and couldn't get his wallet out fast enough. Anyways I finally get my two boxes and walk over by the coin counter where he is no running halves at a snails pace. I stopped and asked if she gave him anything good, he looked up then down at my two boxes and says "You realize I'm dumping here". I said, "yea but its OK cause I buy more than you dump", he looked at ME like, "well..... I never". I said "Have a nice day" and started to walk off. He says "Where do you dump"? I said Brinks as I left. It was just too funny, knowing he has to be buying Brinks to be dumping into Loomis. Guess I've joined the demoralizing the competition crowd. HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
Props for soliciting JD's first, best, and only succinct post, and only one I've ever read completely. Ya'll watch Scrubs? Dat fool JD had some cereal that was on the come-up called JD's Nuts and Banana. Dat white boy cracks me up! JD's Nuts 4 real, son!
 
Patrick Earl Houston said:
Props for soliciting JD's first, best, and only succinct post, and only one I've ever read completely. Ya'll watch Scrubs? Dat fool JD had some cereal that was on the come-up called JD's Nuts and Banana. Dat white boy cracks me up! JD's Nuts 4 real, son!
Your a real card Pat. :icon_jokercolor:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom