Pulse Devil could well be the best nugget detector yet !

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Ole Grubstake said:
Actually Bobby. I just tested Whites new Prototype and it will be out end of year. It will be cheaper and do everything a minelab could ever hope to do and better yet easier to run.
grubby

I was wondering when Whites was going to chime in on this thing.

Man, they once ruled the show and you almost never hear about them anymore.

They have the money and potential for very big things.

Badger

RTP

Greenie
Aug 24, 2007
Mojave Desert
Detector(s) used
Anything White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grubby, Have you used the Minelabs or are you just assuming that the new Whites will be better?

RTP

Greenie
Aug 24, 2007
Mojave Desert
Detector(s) used
Anything White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Grubby, lets hear some more about the new White's.

RTP

Greenie
Aug 24, 2007
Mojave Desert
Detector(s) used
Anything White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grubby, when you say a new set of PI's are you saying that white's will have more than one new PI. Also, is this new technology coming to be from White's. Lets just hope the new PI's are here for Christmas.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Grub,

Will the White's PI Detectors have Discrimination like the Pulse Devils?

Mike

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
grubby and RTP sound like a late night info-mercial :D :D
"does it really make that certain part of a man bigger" :D :D :D

Grubstake

Oct 20, 2006
Mariposa,CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab,2200sd, excallibur, soverine
olo.Grubstake, in your first post you said you already test one of the whites pi Prototypes, then down the post aways, you said your salivating to get your hands on one. Kind of hard to test, what you don't have, isn't it? The word I have from Eric Foster the designer, is there are only two prototypes in the usa at this time, Jimmy Sierra has one and Digger Bob has the other. And thats from the guy with all the patents. Grubstake

RTP

Greenie
Aug 24, 2007
Mojave Desert
Detector(s) used
Anything White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GRUBSTAKE, I’m not trying to defend anyone here, but maybe ole grubstake tested one of the proto types and then had to send it on to another prospector for testing. How else would White’s get enough feed back to produce another quality product without input from several testers. I know this happens, because I was lucky enough to be able to test the MXT before it went into production.

Grubstake

Oct 20, 2006
Mariposa,CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab,2200sd, excallibur, soverine
All I'm saying is the pulse Devil and the Whites prototype are 2 different animals. I just talked to Bob this afternoon, and Eric Foster yesterday. Only know what I was told. Don't know even what they look like, or what the finshed product will look like. Still in the testing stage. Grubstake

RTP

Greenie
Aug 24, 2007
Mojave Desert
Detector(s) used
Anything White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grubstake, this topic started out as a Pulse Devil topic but quickly became a White’s topic. I didn’t read anywhere where anyone implied that they were one in the same. I have always been partial to White’s and I hope that at least some of the rumors are true and that White’s will soon release a detector that will compete with the Minelab pulse machines. Who knows maybe they will even produce a detector that will beat Minelab on the deep silver in GGP.

RTP

Greenie
Aug 24, 2007
Mojave Desert
Detector(s) used
Anything White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ole Grubstake, I’m more interested in what White’s is coming out with, so I’m glad the thread switched to White’s.

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Just another toy..machine to add. ;D
Would buy one right now If available.
Rob

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
Hey Grubby, so if whites is coming out with new PI detectors by the end of year, should one looking at buying a Whites MXT, GMT or DFX wait for the new types instead?

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
White's PI will be modeled after Eric Foster's GS5. As such it will a formitable PI. It is currently the best PI out there for iron ID. There had been some improvements in the performance of the GS5 some of it is very recent. One question is will Eric's new "afterburner" for the GS5 which still undergoing testing will be included in the Whites's PI?

I think you will find that the White's PI and the Pulse Devil are completely different animals in design ,PI technology and features.

As they haven't been released yet only time will tell about the performance of both.

George

JW

Apr 8, 2005
No. California
Detector(s) used
ML ExII, GPX4000
I have seen the White's machine, even got to touch it...
Saw some photos of the Pulse Devil...

"Should be out soon." :-X

White's and PD just may beat out the GPX but right now the GPX is kicking it's @$$ up and down the block like a redheaded stepchild who got detention and broke a window, scratched the car, pissed off mom, didn't do the chores............ Only because it is out and on the market, has nothing to do with performance! ;D

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Folks,

Here is the latest update on the Pulse Devil:

Latest Update on PD
Written by Ismael Jones
Saturday, 22 September 2007

Hi all, to keep you up to date on the PD it should be here at anytime now. Due to popular concensus we are going to be receiving the Nemesis and not the PD. They are both identical in performance only the Nemesis is a purely prospecting machine. It still has all the major features but is simplified and doesn't have the Treasure & Coin hunting features which were deemed unneccesary by most in the survey. It will also retail at around 1/3 of the price of a new ML detector. So I will let you know when it arrives as they are being manufactured as we speak and the test units will come with 3 coils. Shouldn't be long now as it is expected that if the testing goes well then they will be available for purchase this year!!!

Keep looking...

Looks like things are heating up.

Best-Mike

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Dave's goal was to get the PD out before X-mas. He is presently working a lot of hours to achieve this. I hope he is successfull.
No specific figures of cost except for 1/2 the cost of a GPX which would be $2000 for a PD1000. 1/3 the cost of a GPX is the first I have heard for the Nemesis detectors which would be competitive with the high end Minelab Explorers. $1400?

There is one issue about the TID meter. It apparently will not be on the lower cost coin/relic Nemesis version. As such I am on a dealer list for the PD1000 which has the TID meter.

George

Miner Matt

Greenie
Sep 8, 2007
Ole Grubstake said:
Nothing much more to say other than I have been kind enough to take out Grubstake on several occasions and beat the pants off of him with my little ole Whites. Something Grubstake fails to mention in his critical posts about me. Also had his friends out on one occasion and also out performed them in finding the gold. Unlike them I do not spend a lot of time yakking on the phone with others and hob nobbing to further my agendas. I find it funny that I have never been invited by them to go to their spots or nugget hunt with them after I opened my areas to them. Seems like one way kind of guys to me. I frankly was kind of surprised to see a post by Grubstake criticizing me. Will be a long cold day in hell before I invite them back to nugget hunt.
Grubby

Ole Grubstake what on earth has gotten in to you!! I know all the people that you are talking about and I find them very reputable.And anyone of them would bend over backward to help anyone out!!
And yakking on the phone or hob nobbing to further his agendas bite your tounge.Grubstake is one of the best persons I know
you ever think Eric Foster and Digger Bob might of called him?
Agendas, all you talk about is how good Whites is what is your agenda.Minelab is tops in the nugget huting world if you don't think so why don't you get on some of the nugget hunting fourms and learn a thing or two.Sure your Whites will out preform the minelab some of the time but so will my Gold Bug.I have used them all and they all have there time and place.
I know I have been a little critical of you.I"m sorry of that.But I think you helped bring it on you self.Like you say you have the Our Chance mine on your claim?Well maybe you do if you are partners with Bill Forest The same guy that has the 20oz. piece of gold in the California mining and mineral museum that you have posted here as your find.Maybe you did find it at the Mocking bird?
I have lerned one thing in this life friends are more important than any gold you will ever dig.
Ole Grubstake don't burn bridges.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions