What's new

Pummel and scraper

Vikingblood

Full Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
212
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could this be a pummel? And maybe a tool? I found these in a creek in New Jersey. There is a little piece of flint there as well it's a very sharp little piece. The pummel is very heavy. Upstream there were lots of very old bottles. So maybe it's a colonial or early twentieth century pummel. What do ya think?
 

Attachments

  • image-452480289.webp
    image-452480289.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 117
  • image-4026592751.webp
    image-4026592751.webp
    90.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image-2061782649.webp
    image-2061782649.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
If I found that on a site I would think it was a pestle.
I'd also think I was close to where alot more artifacts will be.
 
Do you guys think it's colonial or Indian?
 
Native American
 
Ha.. OK.. Native North American.
:-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom