What's new

put down metal detector to look for these

pigeonman

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
255
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Location
Salem NJ
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
took a break from metal detecting to look for indian artifacts. some finds from last 2 looks in the fields before the plant. the 2 other objects not sure what they are but look interesting.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0239.webp
    DSC_0239.webp
    428.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_0240.webp
    DSC_0240.webp
    380.3 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC_0241.webp
    DSC_0241.webp
    401.3 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0242.webp
    DSC_0242.webp
    435.4 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC_0244.webp
    DSC_0244.webp
    342.8 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Once I see flint I cant swing it anymore so I just leave it at home now. Your bigger rock looks natural and maybe the smaller one to it has a unusual shape to it. But the points are super.
 
Looks like the large one has a worked groove in it from here.
 
DSC_0244.webp it looked groove to me too
 
It does looked grooved not sure what it could be though... But those are some nice little points

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
 
nice points. I prefer to find native american artifacts over detecting myself, though I do love detecting, but to find artifacts from people that survived on the same land I live on now from hundreds-thousands of years ago using only what the land gave them is just too fascinating to me.
 
DSC_0245.webp other side
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom