Marc(NB)
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2008
- Messages
- 622
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.B. Canada
- Detector(s) used
- currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
Folks I need to ID the 2 following
The white thing seems to be made from clay.It was dug in an early 1700's site,my hunting bud never saw one before.Its either a part off a modern piece that fell off the farmers tractor,or a part of a very early version of a crack pipe lol.
THis part of a buckle was dug by my other digging partner,looks military to me maybe 1st or 2nd WW.Any one else have any input.Thanks
The white thing seems to be made from clay.It was dug in an early 1700's site,my hunting bud never saw one before.Its either a part off a modern piece that fell off the farmers tractor,or a part of a very early version of a crack pipe lol.
THis part of a buckle was dug by my other digging partner,looks military to me maybe 1st or 2nd WW.Any one else have any input.Thanks

Dont worry Vay,they make pills for that!!At least you have an excuse!!I am not to good with anything that isnt within my small window of interest(1849-1865)I would love to hear anything you can find!
I'll try to find out something. I don't think I've ever seen a tongue with the tab or whatever it is on the back on the opposite side of the belt loop. To be honest I don't know a whole lot about the 2 piece buckles as I haven't dealt with them that much. I don't dig them and sure as heck can't afford to buy them.

I think that very well could be a burner tip







