What's new

Putting pieces together 2

quito

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
4,638
Reaction score
4,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Found both of these parts this spring, I sure would like to find the still missing piece. I've never seen anything this big and round around here like this before. I wish it were all there. It's 7 inches across, 3/4" thick, nicely worked on both sides and a different material than I am used to seeing around here.

DSCN3833.webp DSCN3834.webp DSCN3835.webp

This is a 5 gallon bucket lid it is setting on.

DSCN3836.webp DSCN3837.webp
 
Upvote 0
I need to send you my bucket of pottery. I think there is a whole pot in there. Have yet to ever find the other half of anything. Very cool.
 
I need to send you my bucket of pottery. I think there is a whole pot in there. Have yet to ever find the other half of anything. Very cool.

Sorry Tn. I don't do pottery lol.
 
Well, just keep your eyes peeled and you just might find the rest of it and also your missing knife end.
 
And there is another obvious match up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom