timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2014 #1 Some of my best of the quartz family points I've found.Welcome to share as always... I know there are some Purdy's out there... Take Care, Pete, Attachments DSCN0049.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 207 Upvote 0
Some of my best of the quartz family points I've found.Welcome to share as always... I know there are some Purdy's out there... Take Care, Pete,
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2014 #21 Here are a few of my quartz things...some are thick and most I find is broken. Rolling around in the creek is hard on them.
Here are a few of my quartz things...some are thick and most I find is broken. Rolling around in the creek is hard on them.
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Dec 24, 2014 #22 Great show folks. We find a bit of Quartz around here. Attachments DSC_3586 (800x532).webp 41.7 KB · Views: 97 DSCF0015 (1024x780).webp 116.1 KB · Views: 95 DSC_0153 (1024x681).webp 20.1 KB · Views: 108 DSCF0018 (1024x715) (1).webp 99.3 KB · Views: 97 DSCF0004 (1024x759).webp 45.7 KB · Views: 98
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2014 #23 Nice quartz everyone! A few more frames I posted a while back.
southfork Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2014 Messages 2,553 Reaction score 8,418 Golden Thread 0 Location California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2014 #24 Here's some west Coast Quartz points all personal finds from private property . Merry Xmas everyone . Attachments Tilly's Hill # 5 5-8-2012 021.webp 41.4 KB · Views: 104 IMG_5812.webp 67.1 KB · Views: 104 P8201156.webp 92.2 KB · Views: 92 P8211173.webp 317.1 KB · Views: 100 P8211168.webp 331.5 KB · Views: 100
Here's some west Coast Quartz points all personal finds from private property . Merry Xmas everyone .
1320 Silver Member Joined Dec 10, 2004 Messages 3,478 Reaction score 2,312 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Kentucky Dec 24, 2014 #25 Very nice indeed!
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2014 Thread Owner #26 Likeing the ICE...
Bumpstick Hero Member Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 604 Reaction score 229 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake Country WI. Detector(s) used MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2014 #27 Reaper! Thanks for showing the copper! I love the copper fish hooks! Last edited: Dec 28, 2014