TN what you dont understand is I have collected Indian artifacts longer than anything.....including gold,as have four generations of my family.We have donated over 100 baskets and over 1000 arrowheads back to the tribe.....I dont guess,I dont post anything NativeAmerican nor will I,you will just have to trust me on that,maybe sometime if your ever out this way you can swing by and see a little of my "small",collection....I venture to say you might be a tad impressed and will for sure realise I am not some rooky rock picker.I posted this because it is unique and not often seen,I guarantee what I have stated it is,without a doubt.If you choose to disagree thats your perogative but just answer the questions I have posed I feel they may open your eyes.If I didnt know what these were I have no problem asking questions.
Rock,the meal was simply scooped by hand or other instrument,great question ...which brings up another fact....with these deep holes the top had to be elongated to allow one to get the "scoop",down to the bottom.These holes were passed down from generation to generation,I have seen where the bottoms were worn through