M mummytrol Jr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 75 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #1 Hello, dear friends!!! Some time ago found this box!!! Have no idea what it is!!! Found it on the beach!!! Thanks for your help!!!! Mummytrol!!! Attachments DSC07542.webp 2.4 MB · Views: 139 DSC07543.webp 2.4 MB · Views: 133 DSC07544.webp 1.8 MB · Views: 107 DSC07545.webp 2 MB · Views: 103 DSC07546.webp 2.9 MB · Views: 110 DSC07547.webp 2.8 MB · Views: 101
Hello, dear friends!!! Some time ago found this box!!! Have no idea what it is!!! Found it on the beach!!! Thanks for your help!!!! Mummytrol!!!
History Hunter02 Jr. Member Joined Jun 4, 2017 Messages 37 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used White's 5900/Di Pro SL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #2 I think its a part of bait container for fishing. At one time there would have been a clip to attach it to your belt. Upvote 0
I think its a part of bait container for fishing. At one time there would have been a clip to attach it to your belt.
randazzo1 Bronze Member Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 1,582 Reaction score 1,746 Golden Thread 0 Location New York, NY Detector(s) used Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #3 Maybe an exhaust part? Upvote 0
M mummytrol Jr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 75 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for your answers!!!! I think it is a bait container too!!!! Upvote 0
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #5 Yup, bait box . It would have had a lid at one time. Here is a similar one... Upvote 0
john845 Sr. Member Joined Dec 26, 2017 Messages 408 Reaction score 1,075 Golden Thread 0 Location Newburgh ny Detector(s) used Whites Class III SL. Spectrum xlt Tesoro Vaquero Compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #6 looks like it could be fashioned into a nice sand scope Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #7 Yes, bait container it is. I knew what it was the instant I saw it. Thank goodness somebody REMINDED me what it was. Upvote 0
Yes, bait container it is. I knew what it was the instant I saw it. Thank goodness somebody REMINDED me what it was.
M marion moore Sr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 379 Reaction score 372 Golden Thread 0 Location Greenville, South Carolina Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 5, 2018 #8 I think it needs a bigger bucket to fit into with water in it to prevent the bait from dying. Upvote 0
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Mar 6, 2018 #9 marion moore said: I think it needs a bigger bucket to fit into with water in it to prevent the bait from dying. Click to expand... I thought the holes were for air for the fish to breath. Upvote 0
marion moore said: I think it needs a bigger bucket to fit into with water in it to prevent the bait from dying. Click to expand... I thought the holes were for air for the fish to breath.
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Mar 6, 2018 #10 I’ve seen my redneck cousin use something like those for Holding corn on the cob as part of his 250 gallon oil tank clambake machine, I wish I had a picture of it, it was genius. Upvote 0
I’ve seen my redneck cousin use something like those for Holding corn on the cob as part of his 250 gallon oil tank clambake machine, I wish I had a picture of it, it was genius.
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2018 #11 It's a live box for insects like crickets, hellgrammites, grubs or what have you. Not worms or minnows (design vs function). Upvote 0
It's a live box for insects like crickets, hellgrammites, grubs or what have you. Not worms or minnows (design vs function).