ErikEso
Greenie
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2016
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello everyone.
I am not asking for anything other than an opinion/idea, so I'm sure I'm not breaking any rule.
Let's put it like this:
you know where a rather interesting treasure lays.
you can't get to it by your own means
you have evidence to back your claim and you can present it
To who do you present a project like this? Something of a certain magnitude.
Cheers
Erik
I am not asking for anything other than an opinion/idea, so I'm sure I'm not breaking any rule.
Let's put it like this:
you know where a rather interesting treasure lays.
you can't get to it by your own means
you have evidence to back your claim and you can present it
To who do you present a project like this? Something of a certain magnitude.
Cheers
Erik

). If its there, then you can determine what you need to recover it. You could also bring pieces of it out to sell to finance the full recovery.
You have a priceless tool at your disposal. Much more valuable than the treasure you seek. Use it. Question it. Exercise it! 







