jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,929 Reaction score 76,405 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2013 Thread Owner #1 if you are on a Desk Computer do you see the POST NEW THREAD option here ? 2013 Annual Finds
NJ Marty Hero Member Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 659 Reaction score 410 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac Dec 27, 2013 #2 jeff of pa said: if you are on a Desk Computer do you see the POST NEW THREAD option here ? 2013 Annual Finds Click to expand... Yes I see it,
jeff of pa said: if you are on a Desk Computer do you see the POST NEW THREAD option here ? 2013 Annual Finds Click to expand... Yes I see it,
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,929 Reaction score 76,405 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thank You
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,756 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other Dec 27, 2013 #4 jeff of pa said: if you are on a Desk Computer do you see the POST NEW THREAD option here ? 2013 Annual Finds Click to expand... Jeff, In that forum I do NOT see the Post New Thread option. In fact, when I go to the bottom, under Posting Permissions, it states I do Not have permission to post new threads. I'm using a run of the mill desktop. Roger
jeff of pa said: if you are on a Desk Computer do you see the POST NEW THREAD option here ? 2013 Annual Finds Click to expand... Jeff, In that forum I do NOT see the Post New Thread option. In fact, when I go to the bottom, under Posting Permissions, it states I do Not have permission to post new threads. I'm using a run of the mill desktop. Roger
NHBandit Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 3,599 Reaction score 3,302 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly NH now East Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett GtaX1250 Dec 27, 2013 #5 Nope. And at the bottom I have this... You may not post new threads You may post replies You may post attachments You may edit your posts
Nope. And at the bottom I have this... You may not post new threads You may post replies You may post attachments You may edit your posts
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,929 Reaction score 76,405 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2013 Thread Owner #6 OK THank You ! Apparently this needs Fixed Too , I'll report it
G.A.P.metal Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 6,591 Reaction score 7,387 Golden Thread 1 Location "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Land or Sea Pointer King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA L Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 27, 2013 #7 Jeff No i don`t see the Post New Thread option there . Gary
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,929 Reaction score 76,405 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2013 Thread Owner #8 I guess this is why Many haven't used this Section yet
TheRingFinder Bronze Member Joined May 22, 2013 Messages 2,251 Reaction score 1,993 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2013 #9 You may post new threads You may post replies You may post attachments You may edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On code is On [VIDEO] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On Forum Rules
You may post new threads You may post replies You may post attachments You may edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On code is On [VIDEO] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On Forum Rules
Keppy Gold Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 8,390 Reaction score 2,873 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio on lake Erie Detector(s) used ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY ***** Primary Interest: Other Dec 27, 2013 #10 I see it every were else …BUT NOT ON THE ONE UP HERE … .SO NO I DO NOT SEE IT..
Alan Applegate Sr. Member Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 262 Reaction score 131 Golden Thread 0 Location Roswell, NM Detector(s) used Ace 250, GTI-2500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2013 #11 Neither can is, and in fact is says I can't post to the forum. Must be some sort of glitch.