What's new

Question for Dime Hunters

AgentX

Full Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Do you guys\gals rim search the dimes or manually sort through them? Most of the dime boxes I get come in the plastic wrap that would make rim searching for silver fairly easy if you use a magnifier.
 
Upvote 0
I usually search paper customer rolls by rim and I do $1,000 worth in an hour. Twice that time if machine rolled. Every now and then I put on some magnifying glasses. I've never had much luck with the clear rolls, although some on here have good luck with 'em
 
do rim search with clear. hit once but have not done it that long.
 
I can search box of clear wrapped ($250) in 5 minutes. I just check the edges.
 
Rim search using the strongest reading glasses available.
Rich
 
I do $500 bags by hand & I do the sound check. takes about 20 min/bag. I have a sorter (like a ryedale)that pulls the silver and Canada etc out too ... but it is too slow. average 3 silvers/bag
 
Thanks for the replies,

Halves have been brutal for me lately so I decided to take a break and switch to dimes for a bit.
 
I've done more than 350 clear dime boxes and it takes me about 10-15min to search and re-search each box.

I usually get 1 per box with the best being 21.
 
rim search clear wrappers..
15 min/$250 box
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom