Dozer D Silver Member Joined Feb 12, 2012 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 3,083 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 27, 2018 #1 Can the reference number that shows up on slab coins by PCGS or NGC be tracked on line as to the condition etc of the coin. I hope that it would NOT make reference to the current owner of the coin. Upvote 0
Can the reference number that shows up on slab coins by PCGS or NGC be tracked on line as to the condition etc of the coin. I hope that it would NOT make reference to the current owner of the coin.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2018 #2 I think it just tells what it is with that number and when graded. It shouldn't give the current whereabouts of the coin....lol
I think it just tells what it is with that number and when graded. It shouldn't give the current whereabouts of the coin....lol
Ben Cartwright SASS Bronze Member Joined Aug 7, 2012 Messages 1,659 Reaction score 1,652 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Whites, Garrett Primary Interest: Other Dec 27, 2018 #3 It will have the Type, denomination, grade, variety, and often a picture of the coin. PCGS and NGC have them right on their home page
It will have the Type, denomination, grade, variety, and often a picture of the coin. PCGS and NGC have them right on their home page
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2018 #4 Theres no way they would get any business if they did that. I would think.