What's new

Question on halves

Yes but be aware that some real dirty ones may fool you and you will miss proofs etc. At this point i often only look at the rims.
 
craigpcdmc said:
Will i be able to look only at the sides in order to get 40%ers
Sure, if you're searching a couple grand worth, if you have a couple days of free time, look at every date. On the other hand, some clad silver halves will look just like a clad half. Those get missed by other hunters, but will not make it past the trained eye! ffd
 
I always drop them from about 8 to 12 inches. That way I can hear the silver ones. I would have missed many good ones and I know I did before I started dropping them. I also find quite a few magicians coins using this method.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom