What's new

QUESTION ON LOWER LEG

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
I put a metal gold anodized lower leg on my vaquero, will this cause any interferance with the coil or should I put the plastic leg back on?

thanks ,,

arthur
 
I would stick with the plastic. I also would replace the bolt with a nylon one if yours is metal.
 
Sandman said:
I would stick with the plastic. I also would replace the bolt with a nylon one if yours is metal.

Thanks sand man,, the metal leg came on my bandito,, I guess I will put it back on the bandito,,but even the screw will mess with the electronics? I did not know that,,,

thanks

arthur
 
HI Arthur
I would stay with the plastic or nylon lower . I use tall boy rods on my detectors ,the coils react better ( more sensitive ) to ground mineral sation with farther away from serface metal it can be kept .
Extractor
 
extractor said:
HI Arthur
I would stay with the plastic or nylon lower . I use tall boy rods on my detectors ,the coils react better ( more sensitive ) to ground mineral sation with farther away from serface metal it can be kept .
Extractor

Thanks Extractor,, I switched it back over to plastic and can tell a differance,,


art
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom