Question on LRL's from the guys that use them...

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see where some folks claim they can detect quite a large number of different things..Ok so Paper money for example..I assume you cant have any on your person when detecting or any of your partners too..Is that correct?? Wouldn't they be useless in a city setting when dollar bills are everywhere??? Same goes for gold, if anyone around had on jewelry wouldn't that affect the machines ability to detect however they work?? I personally have zero belief in lrl's, but I am curious to hear how this is dealt with by users...Thanks for any insight...Tom...KD5YQF..

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see where some folks claim they can detect quite a large number of different things..Ok so Paper money for example..I assume you cant have any on your person when detecting or any of your partners too..Is that correct?? Wouldn't they be useless in a city setting when dollar bills are everywhere??? Same goes for gold, if anyone around had on jewelry wouldn't that affect the machines ability to detect however they work?? I personally have zero belief in lrl's, but I am curious to hear how this is dealt with by users...Thanks for any insight...Tom...KD5YQF..
It has to do with quantity and distance. The signal strength from a single bill is to weak to reach back to you, unless your close enough. Same as Gold or Silver. I know which house has a quantity of specific valuables near me. Dowsing dowses trace Elements, up to large quantity at great distances. It all depends on what your trying to signal.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has to do with quantity and distance. The signal strength from a single bill is to weak to reach back to you, unless your close enough. Same as Gold or Silver. I know which house has a quantity of specific valuables near me. Dowsing dowses trace Elements, up to large quantity at great distances. It all depends on what your trying to signal.
I read a post years back, where someone was giving a dowser a hard time, because a gold treasure was found 20 miles from where the dowser lived. And why didnt the dowser signal it. Maybe the quantity wasn't enough to signal at 20 miles. Or maybe dowsing power wasn't on strong enough. Or maybe he wasn't using the right length dowsing rods for large quantity distant targets. Hard telling, but it didn't mean dowsing doesnt work for everyone.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True story!!! Many years back during Solar cycle 23, I was teaching dowsing to a few. I had two 1/32 carot diamonds I used to signal with. I let a friend take one to Arkansas diamond mine to use as a signal. He had a strong signal a ways away and chased it down, only to find it on a lady's finger. It was a big diamond he said. He says he did dowse one up in the clay but lost it. He was there on a rain day. Yes jewelry is dowsable.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You ask about Lrl electronics, but what I've talked about is L-rod no electronics. The reason the same applies. My electronic dowsing devices, which I have a couple, they dont work unless regular dowsing power is on. They do mimic Element signals, but the signals don't create connection lines unless dowsing power is on. Electronics became irrelevant to me. If you using pure Element to signal with, you cant mess up much..

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for paper money, my buddy had 10 $100 dollar Bill's hidden in his house. Holding a hundred I was able to dowse and follow the connection line from my bill to the hidden bills. I was using the bill as a signal. If it was in my pocket, it would still be signaling the same as in my hand. It was hidden in his dresser, but I couldn't tell which drawer. He could do it too. I suppose we were dowsing the frequency strip, but it could have been a symbolic relationship signal. I didnt try outside to see how far we could dowse $1000.00.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several years ago a guy came out with and LRL called The Gold Gun which was a receiver only. And later he came out with another GG model that had it's own transmitter. The original Gold Gun relied on I think it was navigational beacons to energize the target. When these were shut down he went to the auxillary transmitter which was a frequency generator. Later he came out with the AGR Advanced Geophysical Receiver or something liike that that relied on a local AM radio station for power. Of course all the MFD type equipment uses it own transmitter (frequency generator).

Many people do not understand when they talk about the target's magnet field. Not referring to ferro-magnetic like how a compass works. The magnetic field of a target is on the molecular level and is referred to as magnetic resonance.

When solar magnetic activity increases to a point it over powers the targets' resonance. When you get earth's magnetic field changing it is like playing Whack-a-Mole. People might think they are getting a strong L-rod response but it does no good.

OP
OP
gallileo60

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for paper money, my buddy had 10 $100 dollar Bill's hidden in his house. Holding a hundred I was able to dowse and follow the connection line from my bill to the hidden bills. I was using the bill as a signal. If it was in my pocket, it would still be signaling the same as in my hand. It was hidden in his dresser, but I couldn't tell which drawer. He could do it too. I suppose we were dowsing the frequency strip, but it could have been a symbolic relationship signal. I didnt try outside to see how far we could dowse $1000.00.
Why was there a connecting line between 2 pieces of like paper?? What causes that...

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Attraction of similars also known as sympathetic resonance. From what I figure, it is not the paper but a chemical in the green ink.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years back I watched a TV show, where a blindfolded dowser reached into a bag full of car keys from the audience, pulled out one set. And used those keys to go outside and dowse to locate the vehicle they belong to. He succeeded! I dowse in the same principle, I use a signal to follow a connection line. Interesting though, it was a key to its lock. Diffrent than Elements to same Elements. More spiritual than scientific. I dowse tested my keys, and yes their was a dowsable symbolic relationship connection line between them and my car. I found that it also worked with my house keys to my house lock. The line would wear off after a day. With the $100 Bill's, they have a frequency strip I think, and they have the same ink and the same number. Is it symbolic or frequency, or color, I'm not sure. Great question I'll have to run some dowsing tests on colors shapes and sizes.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The key thing sounds like psychic, but not sure. It is possible some key shavings (or something else like DNA LOL) are in the lock so that might be physical dowsing.

But more likely it could be a trick. The fact he reaches in and gets to touch the keys is the spot where foul play could occur. My guess just a magician's trick.

Last edited:

iziksa

May 20, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You ask about Lrl electronics, but what I've talked about is L-rod no electronics. The reason the same applies. My electronic dowsing devices, which I have a couple, they dont work unless regular dowsing power is on. They do mimic Element signals, but the signals don't create connection lines unless dowsing power is on. Electronics became irrelevant to me. If you using pure Element to signal with, you cant mess up much..
How are you ? im Looking for Good LRL unit , ;dowsing device , can you please help on that , you mention you have few of them ,, can you sell it for me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread