What's new

question re: sending a pic in a PM...what is meant by URL of the photo?..thanks

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
for any advice given...

Lorraine
 
Upvote 0
Means you have to store it off site in a hosting site like photo bucket and then paste the URL of the hosted pic in the pm.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Thank you , Treasure Hunter...I have my pics stored from my Fine Pix camera onto a site that came with my computer; I don't use Photo Bucket; I will try again.



Lorraine
 
Thank you , Treasure Hunter...I have my pics stored from my Fine Pix camera onto a site that came with my computer; I don't use Photo Bucket; I will try again.



Lorraine

Your site should still give you links... Photobucket is free...:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom