What's new

Quick couple of bank stops today

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Was able to stop into a couple of banks and it got me a little more silver. 3 silver dimes.

(1) 1945 merc, (1) 1963 rosie, (1) 1964 rosie

also got a 1968 half and 10 non silver Ike dollars. Like my wife says something is better than nothing. I am happy with any silver now a dayz.

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
golden silver said:
Like my wife says something is better than nothing.

Golden Silver


That could have negative connotations for you GS if taken out of context. Ha Ha. Sorry I could not resist. ;D

Jim
 
OHHHH In deed you did go there. My mind was not even in that gutter. Hah.

Golden Silver
 
CCRazed, Quarters are hard bud. You can get lucky though. I think coinmojo had a score a long time ago but they were from a coin counter bag. The money is not in silver quarters but in finding the new 2009 quarters. Try to get them in rolls or a whole box. I just sold a $500 box for $730. Pretty much all the 2009 coins in uncerculated condition are going for a good price on ebay. Other than halves, I stick to dimes and occassionally nickels for silver. Good luck my man, let me know how it turns out.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom