What's new

Quick Hunt 8 - 11 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_6543.webpIMG_6544.webpP8111088.webpP8111089.webpP8111090.webpWent out to my favorite site to do a little screening today but thunder storms made for a short day . My finds for about 5 hours digging .
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice looking points! You sift them? Looks like a heavy duty sifter or a grill,lol. Nice I.H as well.:thumbsup:
 
Nice looking points! You sift them? Looks like a heavy duty sifter or a grill,lol. Nice I.H as well.:thumbsup:
Thanks Yes heavy duty the fire cracked rock will destroy light weight screen .
 
Good finds what is #4? I find them in that shape but always missing the tips and mine are made of white quartz.
 
Great finds congrats...
 
Good Job! :icon_thumleft: Those are some excellent finds!
 
what a exciting hunt that must have been!nice looking pieces.
 
Wow! You had a super day. Thanks for sharing.
 
I love screening.. good going!
It's a lot of work but it's amazing how fast the time goes by 5 hours is actually pretty short once you get involved.
Deciding it's ever "really" going to be the last screenful is tough
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom