What's new

Quick hunt at my favorite (nothing else to hunt) woodchips.

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Went this morning before it got too hot. Stayed for 1.5 hrs. It astonishes me how fast this place replenishes. I was there maybe a month ago and found over $14 in clad. Today $10.49. My very first hunt there a few years ago I found 322 coin in 4 hours over $30. It seems it's worth it to hunt it once a month. Alot of kids dropping alot of coins.
HH, Mike in NJ
 

Attachments

  • 5-2.webp
    5-2.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: gotta luv them tot lots .......what kinda scoop are you using in the wood chips ?


HH Tank :icon_pirat:
 
Tank69 said:
:icon_thumright: gotta luv them tot lots .......what kinda scoop are you using in the wood chips ?


HH Tank :icon_pirat:
Pretty much just a swipe of my foot. If it's alittle deeper I use my lesche. I only use my scoops on the beach.
HH, Mike
 
That Hammer Would Look Cool On My Avatar ;D
 
wow you keep that up you will pay that x5 off :headbang:
 
utah1066 said:
wow you keep that up you will pay that x5 off :headbang:
Actually this was with my Musky. I like it better for coinshooting.
HH, Mike in NJ
 
greatbunch of clad :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom