What's new

Quick hunt yields, Silver, IH, and some cool relics.

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out Sunday night after dinner for a little. Checked out this little patch of land with some old trees on it.
I had my eye on this spot for about a year. Figured it wasn't that old, thats why it was on the back burner.
Anyway it had the silvers, and the really cool VALLEY FORGE MILITARY ACADEMY pin.
And today I hit a old spot. Found the IH. And the other relics. I really like the bottle and the stopper.
Enjoy the pics.
George
 

Attachments

  • 1440021054209.webp
    1440021054209.webp
    77.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 1440021064947.webp
    1440021064947.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 1440021074008.webp
    1440021074008.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 1440021084417.webp
    1440021084417.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 1440021093257.webp
    1440021093257.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 1440021103335.webp
    1440021103335.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 1440021111426.webp
    1440021111426.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 1440021120767.webp
    1440021120767.webp
    65 KB · Views: 154
  • 1440021128657.webp
    1440021128657.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 24
Houston Oilers? That logo is definitely from the Edmonton Oilers...and for some reason I'm guessing it's Gretzky era. Just a gut feeling.

Nice finds Vino!

Ewwww...you're right. At first glance I was fooled;) lol. Ok George, I like the bottle better now.
 
Nice finds George. The stopper is sweet, as is the bottle.

The cool weather will be upon us shortly, hang in there! Best of luck to you in the field.
 
The more I see the old bottles posted and find a few myself im really beginning to develop a liking for that old glass . Very cool bottle
 
Nice bottle, glass/porcelain cork, button, old copper spoon...man, u found a bit of everything! Maybe even a Messier era Edm Oilers pin :}.
 
Sometimes those turn-of-the-century sites can produce some cool and interesting finds. And that's exactly what you recovered George - nice hunt!
 
Ewwww...you're right. At first glance I was fooled;) lol. Ok George, I like the bottle better now.

I'm not at all a fan of sports. But being Canadian, I was born with a basic knowledge of hockey haha.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom