What's new

RAILROAD LOCK.

buudman

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
412
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
phila.pa
HI ALL. DUG THIS LOCK AWHILE AGO.SENT PIC 2 MARK PARKER HE SAID ITS THE REAL DEAL.WORTH ABOUT 7 OR 8 HUNDRED BUCKS....THANKS FOR LOOKING BUD.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0100.webp
    100_0100.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 504
Upvote 0
Excellent find!

Post more!

HH

Lonewolfe
 
That's is indead a very rare and valuable lock. What kind of location did you find this in? Thanks for posting!

Matt
 
That's sharp. Where did you find it, and do you know what Railway it was associated with?
 
MATT I FOUND THE LOCKIN THE WOODS ALONG SIDE THE RAILROAD.THE SAME DAY I ALLSO. DUG UP A RAILROAD BAGAGE TAG. ?MARK PARKER REALY LIKED THAT ALSO.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?BUD
 
DIRTFISHING THE RAILWAY IS PW B FOR PHILADELPHIA,WILMINGTION,BALTIMORE RAILROAD. ORGANIZED IN 1836.I LIVE ABOUT 35 MILES SOUTHWEST OF PHILA./
THANKS ALL FOR TAKING INTERREST IN MY LOCK.........BUD
 
buudman said:
MATT I FOUND THE LOCKIN THE WOODS ALONG SIDE THE RAILROAD.THE SAME DAY I ALLSO. DUG UP A RAILROAD BAGAGE TAG. ?MARK PARKER REALY LIKED THAT ALSO.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?BUD

Was it close to a station? I went RR track detecting a while ago and found a 1859 IH and a very nice bottle, but no locks. I went hunting along the tracks to try and find a lock. Anyways, I have recently located the old abandond station and I'm going detecting there this summer. What kind of machine do you use and what did the lock read as? Thanks for the help!

Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom