ole miss rebel Full Member Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 119 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Location North Mississippi Detector(s) used White's Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Completed the set! Been upgrading the notes (condition) and this is what I have now. Verified authentic by a coin shop owner. Holly Springs is where I grew up, beautiful old town. Found quite a few CW relics there. Attachments 9F8F11D0-2D03-4FDD-A040-D0B7F78D73CA.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 120
Completed the set! Been upgrading the notes (condition) and this is what I have now. Verified authentic by a coin shop owner. Holly Springs is where I grew up, beautiful old town. Found quite a few CW relics there.
The Rebel Silver Member Joined Sep 20, 2011 Messages 3,120 Reaction score 6,840 Golden Thread 1 Location Southwest, CT 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2021 #2 Very Nice!