What's new

Rain report 12-2013

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we have had record rain falls already this week. I just went outside and measured my rain bucket and we have already gotten 10 inches of rain in 1 week. That should bring something up or out when I get to go. hh, everyone
 
Upvote 0
that's a lot of rain! At least it didn't come down in one day. We had 15" of snow in one day. Unusual these days, the norm is a couple inches per storm. My daughter & I are ecstatic! So even though it inhibits my T hunting, it's so much fun!! Hope your rain reveals some beauties for you.
 
We got so much rain , I thought about breaking out the boat, but If I need a boat then the whole states of La. and Tx. will be a fishing hole:laughing7:
 
That's a lot of rain. But it might wash some goodies out, if ya don't float away.
 
Dang Rock, that's a lot of rain for sure! Your creeks must be at flood stage. Maybe it will wash you out something good.
 
Lot of rain for sure. Wettest water shed in America. Go figure. Imagine the precipitation here with Larson's weather!
 
More rain today. Another 1.25 coming today. Glad I am working allot rite now. Hopefully it will uncover some on the gravel bars for me by next week :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom