What's new

Rainy Day Luck

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Planned on dumping some halves after I went to the gym this morning. Chilly rain drops were falling on my head when I left the gym and by the time I walked to my truck, I decided to dump another day. While leaving the parking lot, my mind suddenly changed itself and forced me to drive to one of my dump banks. After dumping, took my receipt to the counter and asked that favorite question, "Got any Halves?" "No," she answered but asked the other tellers. One had a single clad and the other had $150 in customer wrapped halves. Trembling with anticipation, I bought them all, thanked them graciously and headed home. After opening 7 rolls of solid clads, the thought entered my mind that these were someones dumps. Opened next roll and sweet silver, 13 40% beauties. Quick happy dance around the dining room table and back to work! A couple of rolls later were a '64 and 2 more 40%. Rest were rejects. This has been my best score in 6 weeks. I hope it rains again tomorrow, I have a lot more dumping to do !!
 
Upvote 0
very nice. it is supposed to rain tomorrow by me :(, but i dump with an open pail so i cant dump in rain... coins will get wet
 
Nice. Gotta love those customer wrapped rolls.

apush :read2:
 
I guess what they say is true -- there is always a "silver lining" on the clouds of doubt... :laughing7:

Nice score!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
"Let it rain , let it rain , let it rain rain rain " Argentium.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom