657 KB · Views: 79
  • SDC10865.JPG
    SDC10865.JPG
    656.8 KB · Views: 85
  • SDC10867.JPG
    SDC10867.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
The rain should turn some up. Did you get much in north Georgia? We got 2.1 inches here. I'm dying to look.

Nice pottery Rock. They were calling for a ton of rain here but we didn't get but a quick shower here at my house. Rained a couple inches in spots around but not what was expected. Glad we didn't get the bad weather but I was hoping for some hard rain.

...nice finds rock, that heart breaker is/was very nice! You guys are getting rain...we're getting smoke but don't know where it's coming from...maybe the fire in CA.....whoops, just heard on news it may be "dust" from Albq. area...that's a lot of dust! Wish we could have some of your rain....:-[

Last edited:
Nice rock that first one is some pretty stuff !!!

The black one looks like attempt to make a scraper or a tool. The quartz knife is ugly but was used. The tip would of been a killer when it was whole. The sharp end was facing up when I saw it. When I flipped it I think I got a tear, lol. The pottery was scattered the whole hunt I even left some cause the pieces were so small. Yes we had some hard rain. Hopefully it wont rain the rest of the week. Everywhere I live it rains by the way.

....well then, could you come live around here for a bit rock....:laughing7:.....we'll test your rain theory.

family calls me the rain man. :sadsmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back